Stok Folk + Kon
Websites & Blogs
- What Happens When a Commercial Tenant Retains Possession of a Leased Space After the Lease Term Expired?
15 October 2018
- When Is a Contract Provision Unenforceable in Florida and How Does the Law of Severability Apply to Cases Like This?
1 October 2018
- The Importance of Clarity and Lack of Ambiguity in the Exculpatory Clause of Your Florida Commercial Lease Agreement
17 September 2018
- What You Need to Obtain an Injunction as Part of Your Florida Commercial Litigation Case
24 August 2018
- What Are Your Options When it Comes to Pursuing a Third Party to Collect a Florida Judgment Owed to You?
17 August 2018
- A Court’s Improper Denial of an Amendment Gives a Plaintiff’s Case New Life in Florida Commercial Lease Dispute
10 August 2018
- How the Optimal Use of the Florida Rules of Civil Procedure Can Benefit You in Your Commercial Litigation Case
2 August 2018
- What Is — and What Is Not — Unlawful Detainer in Florida: A Commercial Leasing Case Study
20 July 2018
- Eleventh Circuit Issues Ruling Approving Judge’s Issuance of Bar Order in Bankruptcy Case
6 July 2018
Contact & Map