Stark & Stark
Stark & Stark was founded in 1933 and has been successful in developing solutions to meet client's needs since that time. The attorneys act not only as legal counsel, but also as advisors and strategists. The offices of Stark & Stark are located in New York, Princeton, Marlton, and New York. The practice focuses on alternative dispute resolution, business services, bankruptcy & creditor's rights, banking & financial services, business & corporate law, broker-dealer regulation, condemnation, business succession planning, community associations, corporate investigation & white collar crimes, intellectual property law, non-profit organizations, employment law, investment adviser regulation, environmental law, franchise, hedge fund, litigation, real estate, zoning & land use, shareholder, securities, and partner disputes.
- Truck Side Guard Bill Introduced After Deadly Crashes
6 February 2018
- Trucking Industry Calls On Federal Government to Clarify Automated Truck Rules
4 December 2017
- Truck Drivers’ Drug Arrests Often Overlooked
27 November 2017
- Truck Companies Use Shell Companies and Bankruptcy to Dodge Judgments
20 November 2017
- Platooning Tractor-Trailers – Is it Safe?
6 November 2017
- Truck Safety Technology Can Prevent Thousands of Crashes Every Year
30 October 2017
- FMCSA Announces New Crash Fault Dispute Program
23 October 2017
- Bigger Trucks? Bigger Danger.
17 October 2017
- Do Speed Limiters Reduce Truck Crashes?
12 October 2017
- Dealing with the Unexpected: Filing an Insurance Claim
29 August 2017
- What Should Condominium Associations Do After Cypress Point?
22 June 2017
- How You Can Mitigate Construction Disputes with Contractors
5 June 2017
- Navigating the Transition Litigation Process to Minimize Costs and Maximize Potential Recovery
27 April 2017
- NJ’s New Home Warranty Program: Beware of the Double-Edged Sword
13 April 2017
- Disney-Built Community Faces Serious Construction Deficiencies
10 March 2017
- Lakeside at North Haledon Condominium Construction Defect Case Successfully Settled for $7.4 Million
20 October 2016
- Bayview Condominium Construction Defect Case Successfully Settled for $3.1 Million
20 October 2016
- 10 Easy Ways Owners Can Cut Construction Costs and Reduce Risks Now
7 September 2016