Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C.
The law firm of Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. dedicates its practice to representing individuals suffering as a result of personal injuries. The firm has handled numerous injury cases such as car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, premises defects, product defects, construction accidents, and work-site injury accidents. Our practice has an impressive track record against insurance companies. Our injury lawyers have obtained settlements (multi- million dollars) for our clients. We offer free consultations to discuss injury claims. The firm serves all of Alabama from its offices in Huntsville.
- Can a landlord be liable for an injury caused by a tenant’s dog?
16 May 2017
- Depositions in Personal Injury Cases – What Can I Expect?
28 April 2017
- Personal Property Damage Claims in Alabama
12 April 2017
- Pedestrian Rules of the Road in Alabama
8 September 2016
- What constitutes negligent entrustment in Alabama?
17 February 2015
- Wrongful Death Claims in Alabama
7 November 2014
- What is “subrogation” and how does it affect my personal injury claim in Alabama?
22 April 2014
- What does the Alabama Mandatory Insurance law mean for uninsured Alabama residents involved in a motor vehicle wreck?
17 December 2013
- Five things the jury does not get to know in a personal injury case in Alabama
12 November 2013