Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C.
The law firm of Siniard, Timberlake & League, P.C. dedicates its practice to representing individuals suffering as a result of personal injuries. The firm has handled numerous injury cases such as car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, premises defects, product defects, construction accidents, and work-site injury accidents. Our practice has an impressive track record against insurance companies. Our injury lawyers have obtained settlements (multi- million dollars) for our clients. We offer free consultations to discuss injury claims. The firm serves all of Alabama from its offices in Huntsville.
- What Happens When Children are Injured in Alabama?
11 August 2018
- I’ve Hired an Attorney. Now What?
7 August 2018
- Are Parents Responsible for Property Damage Caused by Their Children?
5 August 2018
- Attractive Nuisances in Alabama
18 July 2018
- What benefits does the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Act provide if you are injured at work?
19 June 2018
- Q|A: Do I Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?
19 June 2018
- Injured on the job? Is your claim limited to workers’ compensation benefits?
25 May 2018
- 5 Expectations For Your Attorney Consultation
17 May 2018
- What should you do if you are injured at work?
4 May 2018