Shigley Law, LLC
The Shigley Law Firm provides experienced representation in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. The firm focuses on injuries and deaths caused by trucking and bus accidents, which are often result from fatigued drivers, poorly maintained truck brakes and truck driver inexperience. Shigley Law Firm has successfully recovered significant compensation for clients for injuries resulting from defective tires, failed antilock brake systems, and truck accidents. Attorney Ken Shigley is located in Atlanta and accepts catastrophic injury cases throughout the Southeast.
Atlanta, GA 30324
Personal Injury and Products Liability
Emory University School of Law
- Legislation would adjust trucking insurance requirements unchanged for 40 years
10 June 2021
- How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect truck crash cases?
18 March 2020
- What should you do when a family member is badly injured in commercial truck wreck?
7 November 2019
- Log Truck Accidents in Georgia
23 September 2019
- Decapitation risk when tractor trailers park on roadsides
26 April 2019
- Avvo 10.0 rating
13 April 2018
- Intermodal container truck crash does not create “federal question” jurisdiction under the Shipping Act of 1984
15 September 2017
- Truck-bus crash in Gilmer County highlights safety hazards
15 October 2016
- Negligent Maintenance Issues in Truck Crash Litigation
28 August 2016