Robert Guest is a Kaufman, Texas, criminal defense lawyer. He represents persons charged with drunk driving / DWI, as well as other criminal offenses. Focusing on clients from the counties of Dallas, Kaufman and Ellis, Attorney Robert Guest provides a initial consultation to discuss your Texas criminal law case.
- I’m guilty, should I still hire a lawyer?
9 December 2019
- Why is my criminal case taking so long?
6 December 2019
- Forney Criminal Defense Lawyers- Guest and Gray Law Firm
11 November 2019
- Non-Disclosure for Straight Probation on Texas Misdemeanors
10 November 2019
- Relationship Evidence in Family Violence Cases- CCP 38.371
9 November 2019
- False Caller ID Information is a Crime in Texas
20 October 2019
- Texas Penal Code- Sec. 32.315- FRAUDULENT USE OR POSSESSION OF CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION.
19 October 2019
- Indecent Assault- Texas Penal Code 22.012
18 October 2019
- DWI 1st, 2nd and 3rd. What’s the difference in Texas?
3 October 2019