Robert Guest is a Kaufman, Texas, criminal defense lawyer. He represents persons charged with drunk driving / DWI, as well as other criminal offenses. Focusing on clients from the counties of Dallas, Kaufman and Ellis, Attorney Robert Guest provides a initial consultation to discuss your Texas criminal law case.
- Dallas Appellate Court Finds the Texas Stalking Statute Unconstitutional
23 November 2021
- Texas Court Rejects Defendant’s Motion to Suppress Incriminating Evidence
10 November 2021
- What is Delta 8 and Is It Legal in Texas?
24 October 2021
- Texas Court Denies Defendant’s Request for Reconsideration in Sexual Assault Case
15 October 2021
- Texas Court Rejects Defendant’s Claim That He Did Not Prevent Girlfriend from Appearing in Court
30 September 2021
- Texas Supreme Court Reverses Dismissal of Drug Charges
16 September 2021
- The Common Types of Texas Sex Offenses
24 August 2021
- The Texas Castle Doctrine: When You Can Lawfully “Stand Your Ground”
10 August 2021
- Burglary of a Habitation in Texas- Does the garage count?
27 April 2021