Robert Guest is a Kaufman, Texas, criminal defense lawyer. He represents persons charged with drunk driving / DWI, as well as other criminal offenses. Focusing on clients from the counties of Dallas, Kaufman and Ellis, Attorney Robert Guest provides a initial consultation to discuss your Texas criminal law case.
- Testimonial Statements and the Confrontation Clause
7 July 2017
- Can I get a different court appointed lawyer?
30 June 2017
- New House Bill 3016 – Non disclosure of DWI’s
26 June 2017
- Can an expert testify that a child is telling the truth?
19 May 2017
- Does the State have to produce any photos to convict someone of improper photography?
9 May 2017
- Texas Penal Code Article 22.07: Terroristic Threats, what are they?
8 May 2017
- I plead guilty to a case and the prosecutor agreed to dismiss another charge, can I have the dismissed case expunged?
3 May 2017
- What happened to 3g offenses? What is 42A.054?
21 February 2017
- They can’t use my past against me!
21 January 2017