Peña & Bromberg, PLC
Legal Services Provided
Websites & Blogs
- How Does California Plaintiff’s Testimony on Disability Affect Supplemental Security Income?
21 November 2018
- When Can a Treating Provider’s Assessment Be Rejected in California?
7 November 2018
- Importance of Having a Strong Medical Record of Your Impairments
17 October 2018
- Evaluation of Disabling Impairments in California
3 October 2018
- ALJ Doesn’t Properly Weigh Medical Evidence for Claimant with Bipolar Disorder
11 September 2018
- Deviations from Hearing Appeals Litigation and Law Manual in Administrative Law Judge’s Reasoning
4 September 2018
- How Much Weight is a Treating Doctor’s Opinion Given?
10 August 2018
- ALJ Fails to Consider Certain Impairments in California SSI and SSDI Case
9 August 2018
- Substance Abuse and Social Security Disability Benefits in California
18 July 2018
Contact & Map