Martin & Martin, LLP
Websites & Blogs
- Paycheck Deductions: What Type of Deductions Can an Employer Make from an Employee’s Paycheck?
17 August 2022
- Medical Staffing Agency to Pay Over $7.2M in Back Wages to Nurses’ Aids & Nurses
23 May 2022
- Silk-Screening Contractor For Britney Spears, Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande Agrees to Pay Overtime Wages to Workers
16 May 2022
- Illegal Tip Pool Costs Restaurant to Pay Back Wages to Employees
12 May 2022
- Home Health Care Staffing Agency Misclassifies Employees As Independent Contractors
9 May 2022
- New Dancer Wage Case Filed Against Onyx Gentlemen’s Club
19 January 2022
- COVID Vaccine Mandates By Private Employers
17 January 2022
- Am I Even a Hourly Worker (Non-Exempt)? Or am I Exempt?
5 November 2019
- I’ve had Wages Withheld. What Now?
1 November 2019
Contact & Map