Legal Defenders, P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- Waiver of Jury Trial in an Illinois Armed Robbery Case
18 April 2017
- Flynn and Immunity – More Than Meets the Eye
31 March 2017
- Can a Prior Drug Crime Conviction Be Used as Impeachment in an Illinois Domestic Battery Case?
30 March 2017
- Heat Runs as Evidence in Illinois Drug Crime
14 March 2017
- Aggravated Domestic Battery Case Involving a Stabbing in Illinois
7 March 2017
- Can I be Guilty of a Violation of Order of Protection by Just Sending a Text Message?
8 February 2017
- I Am Charged with Retail Theft and I Received a Letter Demanding Payment From the Store’s Lawyers. Do I Have to Pay?
2 February 2017
- Can I Be Guilty of a Domestic Battery if I Didn’t Hit Anyone?
29 January 2017
- Do I Have to Take a Breathalyzer Test When The Police Ask me to in Illinois?
7 January 2017
Contact & Map