Legal Defenders, P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- Heat Runs as Evidence in Illinois Drug Crime
14 March 2017
- Aggravated Domestic Battery Case Involving a Stabbing in Illinois
7 March 2017
- Can I be Guilty of a Violation of Order of Protection by Just Sending a Text Message?
8 February 2017
- I Am Charged with Retail Theft and I Received a Letter Demanding Payment From the Store’s Lawyers. Do I Have to Pay?
2 February 2017
- Can I Be Guilty of a Domestic Battery if I Didn’t Hit Anyone?
29 January 2017
- Do I Have to Take a Breathalyzer Test When The Police Ask me to in Illinois?
7 January 2017
- Cook County Prosecutor Announces Major Changes to Retail Theft Cases in Cook County
15 December 2016
- Do the Police Have To Read You Your Rights If You Are Arrested?
11 December 2016
- The Kane County Domestic Violence Diversion Program
1 December 2016
Contact & Map