Law Offices of Michael F. Roe
The Law Offices of Michael F. Roe provides family law representation. Attorney Roe brings his experience and expertise to all his family law cases, and can handle collaborative divorce cases, as well as high conflict dissolutions, even if the other party exhibits borderline or narcissistic personalities. The firm maintains offices in Lisle and Geneva, Illinois.
- Illinois Divorce: How Can the Parenting Coordinator Help with High Conflict Cases?
15 July 2019
- Illinois Divorce: Summer and Divorce Planning
8 July 2019
- Parental Alienation
28 June 2019
- Illinois Divorce: Parental Alienation as Child Abuse
21 May 2019
- Illinois Divorce Lawyer: Parental Alienation: A Quick Definition
14 April 2019
- Illinois Divorce: Divorcing the Narcissist
9 April 2019
- From Dr. Michael Bone: Expert on Parental Alienation
5 April 2019
- Parental Alienation in Narcissistic Relationships
19 February 2019
- DuPage Divorce: Is Child Custody Different with Divorce and Parentage?
30 January 2019