Law Offices of M. James Jenkins, P.A.
The Law Offices of M. James Jenkins, & Associates is a Florida law firm that provides personal injury and criminal defense representation. Attorney Jenkins helps persons who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents or by medical malpractice recover compensation from those parties responsible. His office is located in Pensacola.
- In Florida is there a difference between pleading “no contest” or pleading “guilty” to a criminal or traffic offense?”
17 April 2017
- Should I accept a “plea agreement” if I’m charged with a criminal offense?
10 April 2017
- What to do when police ask to search your car
3 April 2017
- Arrested in Florida and think your record is clean? Think again.
20 March 2017
- Alcohol and drugs can ruin your Spring Break on Pensacola Beach
13 March 2017
- If an Officer Asks if You Consent to a Search of Your Car What Should You Do?
2 May 2016
- Can Police Search Your Car if they Smell Marijuana?
26 March 2016
- Florida Defendants who receive “withholding of adjudication” on a felony must be cautious
16 July 2015
- Confrontation Clause Not Applied to Child Hearsay Statements
19 June 2015