Law Offices of Kathleen M. McCarthy
The Law Offices of Kathleen M. McCarthy is a Boston criminal defense law firm that zealously protects clients' rights, liberties, and freedoms. Kathleen McCarthy has decades of criminal defense experience preserving her clientsâ?? constitutional rights in all Massachusetts courts.
She offers prospective clients free and confidential consultations from her offices in Boston and North Andover. The law firm can always be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss all criminal law questions as well as emergencies.
Ms. McCarthy represents clients in a wide variety of criminal matters, including misdemeanor, felony, domestic assault, battery, drunk driving and operating under the influence of alcohol (OUI) cases. With extensive jury trial experience in Massachusetts, she has obtained not guilty verdicts for her clients through creative trial strategies. Â She has considerable experience getting evidence suppressed when law enforcement has Â conducted an unconstitutional search or seizure. She also defends clients in "show cause" and probation surrender hearings.
Ms. McCarthy meticulously prepares each case for trial. She has handled many cases where restraining orders were sought against her clients. Â She fought for their removal and challenged requests to renew them. McCarthy has extensive appeals experience helping clients with post-conviction relief when they were previously represented by another attorney.
Kathleen McCarthy earned her law degree from Boston College Law School and graduated from Boston College.
- The Crime of Threatening to Commit a Crime in Massachusetts
6 September 2017
- What is Criminal Charge Stacking?
2 September 2017
- Massachusetts Drug Cases Still Being Reviewed By Prosecutors Because of Dookhan Misconduct
6 July 2017
- Pruning Back Massachusetts Marijuana Legalization Legislation Already
18 May 2017
- An Out of State DUI Can Affect You Back Home in Massachusetts
9 May 2017
- Drug Dealers Charged with Manslaughter for Overdose
29 April 2017
- Typical Scenarios That Lead to Gun Charges in Massachusetts
27 March 2017
- From Out of State and Got a DUI in Massachusetts ?
21 March 2017
- Police Must Have Reasonable Suspicion to Make a Traffic Stop
6 March 2017