Law Offices of Kathleen M. McCarthy
The Law Offices of Kathleen M. McCarthy is a Boston criminal defense law firm that zealously protects clients' rights, liberties, and freedoms. Kathleen McCarthy has decades of criminal defense experience preserving her clientsâ?? constitutional rights in all Massachusetts courts.
She offers prospective clients free and confidential consultations from her offices in Boston and North Andover. The law firm can always be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss all criminal law questions as well as emergencies.
Ms. McCarthy represents clients in a wide variety of criminal matters, including misdemeanor, felony, domestic assault, battery, drunk driving and operating under the influence of alcohol (OUI) cases. With extensive jury trial experience in Massachusetts, she has obtained not guilty verdicts for her clients through creative trial strategies. Â She has considerable experience getting evidence suppressed when law enforcement has Â conducted an unconstitutional search or seizure. She also defends clients in "show cause" and probation surrender hearings.
Ms. McCarthy meticulously prepares each case for trial. She has handled many cases where restraining orders were sought against her clients. Â She fought for their removal and challenged requests to renew them. McCarthy has extensive appeals experience helping clients with post-conviction relief when they were previously represented by another attorney.
Kathleen McCarthy earned her law degree from Boston College Law School and graduated from Boston College.
- Playground Set on Fire, Arson Charges Levied Against Three Suspects
21 July 2016
- Doubling Up on Drug Charges: Drug Law Charges and Conspiracy Charges
7 July 2016
- Drunk Drivers Can Face Criminal Charges for Killing Passengers
20 June 2016
- Possible Defenses to Kidnapping Charges
14 June 2016
- Do Drivers Have a Constitutional Right to an Attorney Before a Breathalyzer?
3 June 2016
- First Details of Attorney General’s Report on Drug Chemist’s Misconduct Revealed
25 May 2016
- Massachusetts Probation Service Speeds Up Record Sealing Process
20 May 2016
- Potential Defenses to Disorderly Conduct Charges
10 May 2016
- Automatic License Suspension for Drug Convictions Repealed
28 April 2016