Law Offices of Kathleen M. McCarthy
The Law Offices of Kathleen M. McCarthy is a Boston criminal defense law firm that zealously protects clients' rights, liberties, and freedoms. Kathleen McCarthy has decades of criminal defense experience preserving her clientsâ?? constitutional rights in all Massachusetts courts.
She offers prospective clients free and confidential consultations from her offices in Boston and North Andover. The law firm can always be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss all criminal law questions as well as emergencies.
Ms. McCarthy represents clients in a wide variety of criminal matters, including misdemeanor, felony, domestic assault, battery, drunk driving and operating under the influence of alcohol (OUI) cases. With extensive jury trial experience in Massachusetts, she has obtained not guilty verdicts for her clients through creative trial strategies. Â She has considerable experience getting evidence suppressed when law enforcement has Â conducted an unconstitutional search or seizure. She also defends clients in "show cause" and probation surrender hearings.
Ms. McCarthy meticulously prepares each case for trial. She has handled many cases where restraining orders were sought against her clients. Â She fought for their removal and challenged requests to renew them. McCarthy has extensive appeals experience helping clients with post-conviction relief when they were previously represented by another attorney.
Kathleen McCarthy earned her law degree from Boston College Law School and graduated from Boston College.
- Woman Thought to Be Kidnapped From Assisted Living Facility Drops Charges
17 October 2016
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Trafficking Charges
10 October 2016
- The Necessity Defense in Massachusetts
28 September 2016
- In Massachusetts, Drugged Driving is Outpacing Drunk Driving
15 September 2016
- Blood Sample Tests in DUI Cases
30 August 2016
- Ex-Boyfriend Charged With Home Invasion
15 August 2016
- Encouraging a Suicide Could Lead to Involuntary Manslaughter Charges
13 August 2016
- Man Who Allegedly Pushed Friend into Charles River Charged with Manslaughter
1 August 2016
- Playground Set on Fire, Arson Charges Levied Against Three Suspects
21 July 2016