Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Driver with Suspended License Kills 3, Injures 3 in Oceanside Car Crash
18 February 2019
- Tesla Drivers Filmed Sleeping While Car Continues Driving on Autopilot
14 February 2019
- Speeding Causes Deadly Los Angeles Car Crash—2 Killed, 4 injured
11 February 2019
- New Study Ranks California Drivers as Most Aggressive in the Nation
8 February 2019
- Young College Student Killed in Redondo Beach Hit-and-Run
6 February 2019
- Don’t Text and Drive in 2019!
4 February 2019
- Electric Scooters—Easy Transportation with the Potential for Serious Personal Injuries
1 February 2019
- Couple Visiting San Diego Killed by Tree Collapsing onto Rental
31 January 2019
- Storms Bring Snow to California Mountains – Tips for Driving in Snow
29 January 2019