Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Apps that Redirect Traffic May Cause Dangerous Driving Conditions
16 April 2018
- Hacienda Heights Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash
13 April 2018
- Four People Injured in Torrance Apartment Building Gas Explosion
10 April 2018
- Hawthorne Driver and Passenger Killed When Corvette Hits Building
7 April 2018
- 5.3 Earthquake near Channel Islands Rocks Southern California
6 April 2018
- 15-year-old Tarzana Cyclist Killed When Stuck by Car on Easter Morning
4 April 2018
- Car Jumps the Curb in Orange County, Kills Pedestrian
2 April 2018
- 3 Dead and 1 injured in Fiery Huntington Beach Car Crash
1 April 2018
- Five People Hospitalized after Los Angeles Apartment Balcony Collapses
30 March 2018