Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Woman Killed in Cypress Car Accident
25 April 2017
- CHP Searching for California Hit and Run Wrongful Death Driver
17 April 2017
- San Diego Wrongful Death Hit and Run
12 April 2017
- Five-Vehicle Crash Kills Man in Bakersfield
7 April 2017
- DUI Crash Kills Wasco Woman and Injures Two Others
2 April 2017
- What To Do Following A Car Accident
23 March 2017
- Commerce Wrong-Way Driver Accident Kills Three
21 March 2017
- Perris, California Woman Killed in Blythe Truck Accident
24 February 2017
- Motorcyclist Killed in California Accident
20 February 2017