Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- THE DODGERS ARE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS! Our Los Angeles Dodgers Defeat the Tampa Bay Rays 3-1 to Win the World Series in Six Games
28 October 2020
- Lompoc Driver Charged with DUI and Manslaughter in Head on Vehicle Crash from a Harris Grade Road Collision in Santa Barbara, California
26 October 2020
- Motorcyclist Killed in Torrance, California Identified as Arthur Maloles of Winnetka
19 October 2020
- BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA – ABUSE CLAIMS – CLAIMS PROCESS AND RECENT BSA BANKRUPTCY
10 September 2020
- COVID 19 VIRUS UPDATE: OUR PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH LAW OFFICES ARE OPEN AND OUR LAWYERS CONTINUE WORKING ON BOTH NEW INJURY ACCIDENT CASES AND OUR CURRENT INJURY ACCIDENT CASES, SOME STAFF MEMBERS WORKING REMOTELY FROM THEIR HOMES, SO THERE IS NO INTERRUPTION IN THE LEGAL SERVICES YOU NEED AND EXPECT DURING THIS CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
7 August 2020
- California Personal Injury Lawsuit Timeline–How Long Will My Case Take?
23 July 2020
- Celebrity Tattoo Artist Enters Plea for DUI Crash That Killed YouTube Star
16 July 2020
- How to Maximize Your Personal Injury Payout
13 July 2020
- Staying Safe on the Fourth of July
29 June 2020