Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Debunking Personal Injury Myths – Part Five
17 February 2020
- Los Angeles Fatal Car Accidents of Pedestrians, Motorcyclists, Bicyclists and Cars Lawyers Help Victims of Los Angeles Wrongful Death Car Accidents
10 February 2020
- Car Crashes into Tustin Home Leaving 1 Dead, Others Injured
7 February 2020
- Can I bring a Los Angeles Personal Injury Claim for my Burn Injuries?
1 February 2020
- Telsa Disputes Claims that Cars Accelerate on Their Own Causing Injuries
27 January 2020
- Hit by a Cyclist—Can I receive Compensation for my Injuries?
13 January 2020
- 2020 New Year’s DUIs Result in 500 Arrests and 3 Deaths
7 January 2020
- Southern California Snowstorms Result in Dangerous Driving Conditions
28 December 2019
- 3 Common Winter Accidents and What to do if You are Injured
17 December 2019