Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Volunteer Landscaper Electrocuted to Death While Trimming Trees at Local Church
29 September 2018
- 25-year-old Man Killed in 5 Freeway Motorcycle Accident
26 September 2018
- BMW Traveling 100 mph Crashes into Apartment Killing 2, Injuring 1
24 September 2018
- Amusement Park Holiday Season Begins—What to do if You Get Hurt
22 September 2018
- Boating Accident on Colorado River Kills Four, Injures others
20 September 2018
- Deadly Flight Lesson Crash Kills Instructor and Critically Injures Young Passenger
18 September 2018
- MMA Fighter Pushes for Stricter Drunk Driving Laws After Losing His Son
15 September 2018
- 10 Year Anniversary Commemoration for Victims of 2008 Los Angeles Metrolink Crash
13 September 2018
- 2 Dead, 1 in Critical Condition After Oxnard Car Accident
12 September 2018