Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Woman Killed in 405 Freeway Car Accident
16 February 2018
- Man Killed in Palm Springs Bicycle Accident
15 February 2018
- Los Angeles Ferrari Crash Results in Death
14 February 2018
- Montecito man killed in Santa Barbara Pedestrian Accident
12 February 2018
- West Hollywood Man Killed On Freeway After Lyft Ride
9 February 2018
- NFL Player Edwin Jackson Killed in Car Accident
5 February 2018
- Man Killed In Van Nuys Pedestrian Accident
31 January 2018
- San Jose Man Convicted for DUI Causing Wrongful Death in San Bruno
28 January 2018
- Driverless Cars, Car Accidents and Safety?
26 January 2018