Law Offices of Gary K. Walch, A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $100 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- TIGER WOODS CAR CRASH ON FEBRUARY 23, 2021, DUE TO HIGH SPEED
8 April 2021
- DERRIANNA DANIELS WAS INJURED IN CAR VS. BICYCLE CRASH ON MARCH 19, 2021, AT E AVENUE AND OLIVE STREET, HESPERIA, CALIFORNIA
24 March 2021
- GOOD NEWS FOR FAMILIES WITH RELATIVES IN NURSING HOMES
12 March 2021
- DID YOU WITNESS THE TRAFFIC COLLISSION BETWEEN A YELLOW FORD VEHICLE AND A BICYCLE ON CHANNEL ISLANDS BLVD IN OXNARD, CALIFORNIA ON THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2021?
28 February 2021
- BEVERLY HILLS LAW PERSONAL INJURY OFFICES OPEN
30 January 2021
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
29 January 2021
- GUIDE TO THE IMPEACHMENT OF FORMER PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ONE PLACE ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION AND IMPEACHMENT OF A PRESIDENT
27 January 2021
- CORONA VIRUS VACCINATION EXPERIENCE AT CSUN
25 January 2021
- How to Travel Safely by Car During the Coronavirus Pandemic
16 December 2020