Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Riverside Grandmother Critically Injured By Alleged Street Racers in Crash
7 September 2017
- Dog Attack: How to Protect Yourself and Your Family
15 August 2017
- Do You Need a Bicycle Helmet? Yes! You do!
30 July 2017
- VETPAW – A Great Cause to Donate Money
6 July 2017
- Los Angeles Motorcycle Risks
30 June 2017
- What Reports Should I Make After an Orange County Car Accident?
25 June 2017
- Lakeside Crash Kills Motorcyclist
20 June 2017
- Suspected DUI Driver Kills Jogger in Vista
14 June 2017
- Fatal Long Beach Accident
8 June 2017