Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Accused Killer of Long Beach Fire Captain Rosa Found Dead in County-USC Hospital Jail Ward
7 August 2018
- Woman Seriously Injured When Struck by Train in Jurupa Valley
25 July 2018
- Oscar-winning Actress Linda Hunt Injured in Hollywood Car Accident
15 July 2018
- Wrong-Way Driver Causes Santa Ana Motorcycle Wrongful Death
8 July 2018
- Drunk Driver Causes Los Angeles Rollover Crash, Injuring 6
3 July 2018
- 3 Dead, 1 Injured in Bloomington Pedestrian Accident
1 July 2018
- Tesla Sedan on Autopilot Collides with Police Car in Laguna Beach
29 June 2018
- Extra Patrols on Ramona Expressway Due to Multiple Deadly Crashes
25 June 2018
- Victorville Neighborhood Fire Started by Illegal Fireworks
20 June 2018