Law Offices of Gary K. Walch. A Law Corporation
The Law Offices of Gary K. Walch represents individuals and loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death incidents caused by the negligence of others. People in Southern California seeking legal help can contact the firm at any time of day or night by calling its toll free number. Consultations are always free and confidential. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay a fee unless they obtain a financial recovery in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Gary K. Walch has successfully handled thousands of client personal injury claims. The firm handles cases that include motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, electrocutions, slip and fall injuries, and workers' compensation claims. He has recovered more than $65 million for clients in jury verdicts and settlements. Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch are both members of the Los Angeles Consumer Attorneys Association. In 2010, Gary was selected Personal Injury Attorney of the Year by the editors of Consumer Business Review. He served as chairperson of the Civil Litigation-Tort Section of the Westwood Bar Association.
Gary K. Walch and Robert Walch make giving back to the community a priority for the firm. Gary serves as President of the Board of Directors of his children's school and homeowners association, and is on the advisory board of two local paralegal colleges. Robert devotes extensive volunteer time at the Woodland Hills Motion Picture Hospital and West Hills Hospital.
- Ex UFC Fighter Killed by Rideshare Driver
22 April 2019
- Lyft and Uber Accidents
10 March 2019
- The Importance of Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage in California
5 March 2019
- Multi-Vehicle Accident in Whittier Leaves 5 Injured
3 March 2019
- Koreatown Hit-and-Run Results in Bicyclist Wrongful Death
1 March 2019
- Thousand Oaks High Student Seriously Injuries School Employee in Intentional Hit-and-Run
27 February 2019
- Small Plane Crashes into Yorba Linda Home, Killing 5
25 February 2019
- Riverside Man Discovered on Street Suffering from Massive Head Trauma
25 February 2019
- DUI Suspect Drives onto Fullerton Sidewalk Injuring 10 Pedestrians
23 February 2019