Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi
The Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi helps elderly patients and their families in nursing home neglect and abuse cases. The firm also represents clients in business disputes, real estate litigation, employee rights violations, and personal injury claims. Attorney Ben Yeroushalmi is a litigator and experienced trial lawyer who meticulously prepares each case for trial from the moment a client retains his firm's services. With offices in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area, the law firm seeks justice and appropriate compensation for plaintiffs and their loved ones.
The Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi handles a wide variety of cases for nursing home residents and their families against facilities who harm them, and fail to provide them with appropriate care. The firm is involved in a number of class actions against senior residences and has recovered millions of dollars for elderly plaintiffs. Attorney Yeroushalmi also represents clients in a wide variety of business disputes, advising them of the advantages and disadvantages in pursuing different strategies. He offers real estate litigation services in contract disputes over purchase and sale agreements, allegations of fraud, and breaches of fiduciary duty. The firm also represents current and former employees in whistleblower lawsuits, overtime claims, and other employment law disputes.
Attorney Ben Yeroushalmi earned his law degree from the University of Southern California School of Law. He is a member of the American Association of Justice, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Consumer Attorneys of California.
- New Study Analyzing Preventable Nursing Home Rehospitalizations
6 June 2017
- Association of Prior Falls with Adverse Outcomes After Neurosurgical Operations in the Elderly
8 February 2017
- Concerns for Future Antimicrobial-Resistance
2 January 2017
- Nursing Homes Should Refrain from Using Physical Restraints and Psychotropic Drugs
30 December 2016
- Food Fortification is Effective in Preventing Malnutrition in Elderly Patients
29 December 2016
- Green Care Farms Provide Enhanced Quality of Living for Dementia Patients
23 December 2016
- New Definition Added to the Criteria of Pressure Ulcer Development by the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
22 December 2016
- Wells Fargo Uses Arbitration Clauses to Escape Lawsuits For Creating Thousands of Fake Bank Accounts
16 December 2016
- The Unfairness of Forced Arbitration Agreements
13 December 2016