Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi
The Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi helps elderly patients and their families in nursing home neglect and abuse cases. The firm also represents clients in business disputes, real estate litigation, employee rights violations, and personal injury claims. Attorney Ben Yeroushalmi is a litigator and experienced trial lawyer who meticulously prepares each case for trial from the moment a client retains his firm's services. With offices in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area, the law firm seeks justice and appropriate compensation for plaintiffs and their loved ones.
The Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi handles a wide variety of cases for nursing home residents and their families against facilities who harm them, and fail to provide them with appropriate care. The firm is involved in a number of class actions against senior residences and has recovered millions of dollars for elderly plaintiffs. Attorney Yeroushalmi also represents clients in a wide variety of business disputes, advising them of the advantages and disadvantages in pursuing different strategies. He offers real estate litigation services in contract disputes over purchase and sale agreements, allegations of fraud, and breaches of fiduciary duty. The firm also represents current and former employees in whistleblower lawsuits, overtime claims, and other employment law disputes.
Attorney Ben Yeroushalmi earned his law degree from the University of Southern California School of Law. He is a member of the American Association of Justice, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Consumer Attorneys of California.
- Say No to Blanket Immunity
14 May 2020
- The Importance of Infection Control During the COVID-19 Pandemic
14 April 2020
- The CDPH Mandate Requiring Admission of COVID-19 Positive Patients into Nursing Homes
3 April 2020
- Amtrak’s Arbitration Clause & Why Such Clauses Must Be Avoided
8 January 2020
- Do Not Sign Arbitration Agreements
27 November 2018
- Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
13 November 2018
- How Can Pressure Ulcers and Bed Sores Be Prevented?
5 November 2018
- New Study Analyzing Preventable Nursing Home Rehospitalizations
6 June 2017
- Association of Prior Falls with Adverse Outcomes After Neurosurgical Operations in the Elderly
8 February 2017