Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi
The Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi helps elderly patients and their families in nursing home neglect and abuse cases. The firm also represents clients in business disputes, real estate litigation, employee rights violations, and personal injury claims. Attorney Ben Yeroushalmi is a litigator and experienced trial lawyer who meticulously prepares each case for trial from the moment a client retains his firm's services. With offices in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area, the law firm seeks justice and appropriate compensation for plaintiffs and their loved ones.
The Law Offices of Ben Yeroushalmi handles a wide variety of cases for nursing home residents and their families against facilities who harm them, and fail to provide them with appropriate care. The firm is involved in a number of class actions against senior residences and has recovered millions of dollars for elderly plaintiffs. Attorney Yeroushalmi also represents clients in a wide variety of business disputes, advising them of the advantages and disadvantages in pursuing different strategies. He offers real estate litigation services in contract disputes over purchase and sale agreements, allegations of fraud, and breaches of fiduciary duty. The firm also represents current and former employees in whistleblower lawsuits, overtime claims, and other employment law disputes.
Attorney Ben Yeroushalmi earned his law degree from the University of Southern California School of Law. He is a member of the American Association of Justice, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Consumer Attorneys of California.
- A Healthy Diet and Regular Exercise Can Treat Obesity and Prevent Diabetes
24 August 2016
- Poor Incontinence Care Can Deteriorate Quality of Life
19 August 2016
- Diet is a Major Predictor of Future Cognitive Impairment
17 August 2016
- Exercise is Better Than Memory Supplements in Preventing Cognitive Decline
11 August 2016
- Physical Exercise Is Effective in Combatting Frailty in Older Adults
4 August 2016
- Non-Pharmaceutical Approaches To Therapy For Dementia Patients Can Be Effective
3 August 2016
- Psychotropic Drugs Are Inappropriately Prescribed To Nursing Home Patients
2 August 2016
- Loneliness Can Negatively Affect an Older Adults Overall Wellbeing
28 July 2016
- Elderly Patients In Long-Term Care Are Entitled to High Quality Care
27 July 2016