Law Office of James J. Falcone
Websites & Blogs
- Slander of Title and the Statutory Privilege – What May Be Done by a Trustee Who is Foreclosing a Property
18 July 2017
- Multiple Deed of Trust held By the Same Lender –Why Foreclosure of the First Does Not Prevent Deficiency on the Second
28 June 2017
- Statute of Limitations to Prohibit Permanent Encroachment in California – Sacramento Appellate Court has its own Rule.
13 June 2017
- A Guarantor in a Sales Transaction Only Guaranties What is Described in the Document, and the Guarantor May Be Exonerated – How the Courts Determine Liability.
9 June 2017
- California Court Grants Equitable Easement Where there was no Prexisting Use – The Test the Court Applied
2 June 2017
- Fraudulent Transfers and the Good Faith Defense – Party Raising the Defense Only Needs to Prove It Did not Have Actual Knowledge of Wrongdoing
9 May 2017
- A Clash Between a Void Judgment and a Bona Fide Purchaser of Real Estate – How the California Court Sorted out their Rights
25 April 2017
- The Statute of Frauds and the Real Estate Commission – When Not Every Owner Needs to Sign the Listing Agreement
31 March 2017
- Harming California Trees Can Result in Treble Damages for Replacement, PLUS Treble The Amount Awarded for Annoyance – Blunderers and Rogues Beware!
22 February 2017
Contact & Map