Law Office of James J. Falcone
Websites & Blogs
- Adverse Possession of Real Property that is Being Foreclosed – It Matters Who is the Possession Adverse To
7 September 2021
- California Quiet Title Judgments- Does it Protect Only Buyers without Actual Notice, or is lack of Constructive Notice Required?
24 May 2021
- Alter Ego Liability – What Not to Do if You are a Member of an LLC
22 March 2021
- When a Deed of Trust is Not Signed By All Owners – Is it Valid?
16 March 2021
- Damages to Trees – When Treble Damages Requires Trespass
12 March 2021
- Notice of Recorded Lien in California – When the Name is Not The Same, it is not Notice, & the Lien Does Not Apply
13 November 2020
- Quiet Title & the Staute of Limitations – When is a Plaintiff in Undisturbed Possession of the Land?
2 June 2020
- California Foreclosure, Junior Liens, and Unencumbered Percentages – How the sale Proceeds are Split between the Parties
26 May 2020
- Partition of Property and Attorney Fees – Parties to this Settlement Agreement Not Entitled to Them Because only the Statutory Right was Replicated in the Agreement
15 May 2020
Contact & Map