Law Office of James J. Falcone
Websites & Blogs
- The Right of First Refusal – Does it Waive the Right to Partition in California?
13 November 2018
- California Easements and Claims of Trespass, Nuisance, and for Greater Rights by Prescription
22 October 2018
- Implied Dedication of Property for a Public Use – Part 2 – Uses after March 4, 1972
1 October 2018
- Implied Dedication of Property for a Public Use – Part 1 – Uses before 1971
17 September 2018
- Partition of Real Estate – Credits and Charges, Prior Owners and Tenants
20 August 2018
- California Commercial Real Estate Arbitration – What to do if it gets Too Expensive
6 August 2018
- Adverse Possession and Payment of Taxes – Does it Work to Pay Them When They Are Past Due?
30 July 2018
- Partition Actions in California – Can You Sell The Property First, and Determine the Parties Interests Later?
24 June 2018
- Specific Performance of California Real Estate Contracts – The Buyer Must Prove that they Satisfied Every Requirement of the Contract
5 June 2018
Contact & Map