The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. is a South Florida law firm representing individuals and their loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death actions caused by the negligence of others. Consultations with Attorney Lipsky are free. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. Clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if Mr. Lipsky recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Mr. Lipsky has secured tens of millions of dollars in damage awards for clients in truck crashe, car accident, premises liability, and medical malpractice cases. This includes multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for a number of clients. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for securing at least $1 million financial compensation for clients in jury trials or settlements. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Florida Justice Association, and American College of Barristers, as well as Miami-Dade and Broward County Justice Association, and the Association for American Justice.
Joseph I. Lipsky became an attorney for two reasons. First, his father was an attorney, so being an advocate was already in his blood. Second, he was in a car accident when he was younger. In order to recover, he had surgeries and ongoing treatments. This life changing experience led Mr. Lipsky to conclude that he wanted to help other accident and injury victims recover. Attorney Lipsky actively contributes to the South Florida community where he works and lives. He coaches youth sports, is involved in a variety of school programs.
- Car Accidents Are Causing More Pedestrian Deaths
9 May 2018
- Florida Has Some of the Most Dangerous Roads for Pedestrians
18 March 2018
- Florida Fails to Pass Tougher Distracted Driving Laws
4 March 2018
- Drowsy Driving Causes More Car Accidents and Injuries Than Previously Thought
17 February 2018
- Seat Belts Save Lives, for Rear Seat Car Accident Passengers Too
9 January 2018
- Deadly Car Accidents Rise Again in Florida
9 October 2017
- Florida Needs to Protect Nursing Home Residents from Abuse
19 September 2017
- No Surprise, Florida’s Drivers Cause More Car Accidents
31 August 2017
- Cars Need Better Headlights to Avoid Accidents
5 June 2017