The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. is a South Florida law firm representing individuals and their loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death actions caused by the negligence of others. Consultations with Attorney Lipsky are free. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. Clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if Mr. Lipsky recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Mr. Lipsky has secured tens of millions of dollars in damage awards for clients in truck crashe, car accident, premises liability, and medical malpractice cases. This includes multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for a number of clients. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for securing at least $1 million financial compensation for clients in jury trials or settlements. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Florida Justice Association, and American College of Barristers, as well as Miami-Dade and Broward County Justice Association, and the Association for American Justice.
Joseph I. Lipsky became an attorney for two reasons. First, his father was an attorney, so being an advocate was already in his blood. Second, he was in a car accident when he was younger. In order to recover, he had surgeries and ongoing treatments. This life changing experience led Mr. Lipsky to conclude that he wanted to help other accident and injury victims recover. Attorney Lipsky actively contributes to the South Florida community where he works and lives. He coaches youth sports, is involved in a variety of school programs.
- Deadly Car Accidents On the Rise in Florida
6 March 2019
- Pedestrian Car Accidents on the Rise in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
31 January 2019
- Car Accident Deaths Remained High Last Year
10 January 2019
- Advances Are Needed to Prevent Pedestrian Car Accidents
20 August 2018
- More Deadly Fort Lauderdale Car Accidents Happen on Saturday Nights
15 August 2018
- Car Accidents Are Causing More Pedestrian Deaths
9 May 2018
- Florida Has Some of the Most Dangerous Roads for Pedestrians
18 March 2018
- Florida Fails to Pass Tougher Distracted Driving Laws
4 March 2018
- Drowsy Driving Causes More Car Accidents and Injuries Than Previously Thought
17 February 2018