The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. is a South Florida law firm representing individuals and their loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death actions caused by the negligence of others. Consultations with Attorney Lipsky are free. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. Clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if Mr. Lipsky recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Mr. Lipsky has secured tens of millions of dollars in damage awards for clients in truck crashe, car accident, premises liability, and medical malpractice cases. This includes multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for a number of clients. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for securing at least $1 million financial compensation for clients in jury trials or settlements. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Florida Justice Association, and American College of Barristers, as well as Miami-Dade and Broward County Justice Association, and the Association for American Justice.
Joseph I. Lipsky became an attorney for two reasons. First, his father was an attorney, so being an advocate was already in his blood. Second, he was in a car accident when he was younger. In order to recover, he had surgeries and ongoing treatments. This life changing experience led Mr. Lipsky to conclude that he wanted to help other accident and injury victims recover. Attorney Lipsky actively contributes to the South Florida community where he works and lives. He coaches youth sports, is involved in a variety of school programs.
- Deadly Car Accidents Rise in 2020
22 March 2021
- Florida Car Accident Deaths Rise During Covid
18 January 2021
- Pedestrian Deaths on the Rise Across South Florida
11 October 2020
- Car Accident Avoidance Systems Do Not Always Work
16 August 2020
- Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph Lipsky Named Top 100 Civil Lawyer
13 July 2020
- Insurance Companies Should Increase Refunds with Drop in Florida Vehicle Traffic
11 July 2020
- Boat Accidents in Miami and the Keys are on the Rise
11 June 2020
- Truck Drivers Aren’t The Only Unsafe Motorists
11 March 2020
- Florida Car Accident Pedestrian Deaths Rise Again
2 March 2020