The Law Offices of Joseph I. Lipsky, P.A. is a South Florida law firm representing individuals and their loved ones in personal injury and wrongful death actions caused by the negligence of others. Consultations with Attorney Lipsky are free. All cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. Clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if Mr. Lipsky recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Mr. Lipsky has secured tens of millions of dollars in damage awards for clients in truck crashe, car accident, premises liability, and medical malpractice cases. This includes multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for a number of clients. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for securing at least $1 million financial compensation for clients in jury trials or settlements. He is a member of the Florida Bar, Florida Justice Association, and American College of Barristers, as well as Miami-Dade and Broward County Justice Association, and the Association for American Justice.
Joseph I. Lipsky became an attorney for two reasons. First, his father was an attorney, so being an advocate was already in his blood. Second, he was in a car accident when he was younger. In order to recover, he had surgeries and ongoing treatments. This life changing experience led Mr. Lipsky to conclude that he wanted to help other accident and injury victims recover. Attorney Lipsky actively contributes to the South Florida community where he works and lives. He coaches youth sports, is involved in a variety of school programs.
- Bad Roads Often Lead to Pedestrian Deaths in Florida Car Accidents
19 April 2017
- Florida Ranks High in Distracted Driver Car Accidents
13 April 2017
- Drivers Remain Distracted Even After Texting When Stopped
14 March 2017
- Millennials are the Most Dangerous Drivers on Florida’s Roads
15 February 2017
- Arrive Alive Campaign Hopes to Reduce Deadly Florida Car Accidents
3 February 2017
- Bad News: Pedestrian Deaths on the Rise in Ft. Lauderdale
29 December 2016
- Drowsy Driving Car Accidents Can Be Prevented – Get More Sleep
23 December 2016
- Ford Owners Must Get Their Recalled Seatbelts Repaired Now
5 December 2016
- Keep Kids in Car Seats to Prevent Personal Injuries
17 November 2016