John L. Mays, Attorney at Law
Websites & Blogs
- The Five Most (In)Famous Whistleblowers In History
3 October 2018
- Wrongful Termination: The Basics
28 September 2018
- Tesla vs. Tripp: Who’s at Fault in the Tesla Whistleblower Case?
6 September 2018
- What constitutes a hostile work environment in Georgia?
15 August 2018
- Is it Legal for My Boss to Fire Me for Taking Vacation?
8 August 2018
- What to Do If Your Employer Is Falsifying Your Timecard
27 July 2018
- Sixth Circuit: Delaying the Resolution of a Teacher’s Discrimination Grievance Due to EEOC Filing was ‘Clearly Retaliatory’
28 November 2017
- It’s Not Always Over After the Verdict: Lessons from a Groundbreaking Federal Discrimination Case from Atlanta
22 November 2017
- When an Employee Can (and Cannot) Win a Georgia Discrimination Case Based Upon Not Receiving a Job for Which She Didn’t Apply
15 November 2017
Contact & Map