Jesse Minc Law Group
Websites & Blogs
- What is the “Collateral Source Rule” and How Does it Affect My Personal Injury Case?
4 March 2019
- The Jury Verdict in My Personal Injury Trial was in My Favor. Why Have the Defendants Not Paid Yet?
12 February 2019
- My Personal Injury Lawyer Recommended that I Take my Personal Injury Case to “Arbitration”. What is “Arbitration” and How Does it Work?
6 February 2019
- My Child Has Been Injured at a New York City School. Can I Sue the City of New York for Compensation?
30 July 2018
- Justice Denied: President Trump’s Immigration Policies Effectively Close the Courthouse Doors to Immigrants
27 July 2018
- The Benefits of Medicaid Expansion Under Obamacare to New York Personal Injury Plaintiffs
22 July 2018
- I’ve Won my Personal Injury Trial. Is My Case Over? Do the Defendants Have to Pay?
26 June 2018
- The Value of Life Care Plans to Proving Damages in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Cases
10 June 2018
- Informed Consent Claims in New York Medical Malpractice Cases: The Basics of a Claim
20 May 2018
Contact & Map