Jesse Minc Law Group
Websites & Blogs
- Proving Negligence in a Train Accident Lawsuit
12 April 2020
- New York Doctors Granted Immunity from Medical Malpractice Lawsuits for Treatment Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
5 April 2020
- What is a “Lien” on a Personal Injury Case?
30 June 2019
- What is the “Collateral Source Rule” and How Does it Affect My Personal Injury Case?
4 March 2019
- The Jury Verdict in My Personal Injury Trial was in My Favor. Why Have the Defendants Not Paid Yet?
12 February 2019
- My Personal Injury Lawyer Recommended that I Take my Personal Injury Case to “Arbitration”. What is “Arbitration” and How Does it Work?
6 February 2019
- My Child Has Been Injured at a New York City School. Can I Sue the City of New York for Compensation?
30 July 2018
- Justice Denied: President Trump’s Immigration Policies Effectively Close the Courthouse Doors to Immigrants
27 July 2018
- The Benefits of Medicaid Expansion Under Obamacare to New York Personal Injury Plaintiffs
22 July 2018
Contact & Map