Jesse Minc Law Group
Websites & Blogs
- The Burden of Proof: What Is it? How Does It Affect My Personal Injury or Medical Malpractice Lawsuit?
13 May 2018
- Liability for a Rear End Car Crash in New York City
6 May 2018
- I’ve Been in a Slip-and-Fall Accident. What Do I Have to Prove to Obtain Compensation?
22 April 2018
- How Much Can My Medical Malpractice Lawyer Charge Me to Litigate My Case in New York?
15 April 2018
- I’ve Fallen From a Scaffold on a Construction Site in New York. Can I Collect Compensation for My Injuries?
8 April 2018
- I’ve Been In a Car Crash With a Police Car in New York. What Are My Rights?
1 April 2018
- Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona – How Would This Play Out in a New York Personal Injury Lawsuit?
21 March 2018
- Why Did My Personal Injury Lawyer Hire an Economist in My Case?
11 March 2018
- Don’t Share It, Keep It To Yourself: Social Media and the Personal Injury Lawsuit
8 March 2018
Contact & Map