Jesse Minc Law Group
Legal Services Provided
Websites & Blogs
- Proving Negligence in a Train Accident Lawsuit
11 April 2020
- New York Doctors Granted Immunity from Medical Malpractice Lawsuits for Treatment Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
4 April 2020
- What is a “Lien” on a Personal Injury Case?
29 June 2019
- What is the “Collateral Source Rule” and How Does it Affect My Personal Injury Case?
3 March 2019
- The Jury Verdict in My Personal Injury Trial was in My Favor. Why Have the Defendants Not Paid Yet?
11 February 2019
- My Personal Injury Lawyer Recommended that I Take my Personal Injury Case to “Arbitration”. What is “Arbitration” and How Does it Work?
5 February 2019
- My Child Has Been Injured at a New York City School. Can I Sue the City of New York for Compensation?
29 July 2018
- Justice Denied: President Trump’s Immigration Policies Effectively Close the Courthouse Doors to Immigrants
26 July 2018
- The Benefits of Medicaid Expansion Under Obamacare to New York Personal Injury Plaintiffs
21 July 2018
Contact & Map