Jesse Minc Law Group
Websites & Blogs
- My Child Has Been Injured at a New York City School. Can I Sue the City of New York for Compensation?
30 July 2018
- Justice Denied: President Trump’s Immigration Policies Effectively Close the Courthouse Doors to Immigrants
27 July 2018
- The Benefits of Medicaid Expansion Under Obamacare to New York Personal Injury Plaintiffs
22 July 2018
- I’ve Won my Personal Injury Trial. Is My Case Over? Do the Defendants Have to Pay?
26 June 2018
- The Value of Life Care Plans to Proving Damages in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Cases
10 June 2018
- Informed Consent Claims in New York Medical Malpractice Cases: The Basics of a Claim
20 May 2018
- The Burden of Proof: What Is it? How Does It Affect My Personal Injury or Medical Malpractice Lawsuit?
13 May 2018
- Liability for a Rear End Car Crash in New York City
6 May 2018
- I’ve Been in a Slip-and-Fall Accident. What Do I Have to Prove to Obtain Compensation?
22 April 2018
Contact & Map