Hollander Law Firm
The Hollander Law Firm represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury lawsuits resulting from the negligence of others. Attorney Gregg Hollander is a Florida native with decades of jury trial experience. With offices in Boca Raton, Naples, and Fort Myers, the firm offers free and confidential consultations. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients do not pay the Hollander Law Firm attorneys' fees unless it obtains financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The Hollander Law Firm's client-focused motto is that it zealously represents clients "because each case is personal." Founding attorney Gregg Hollander treats each client as if she or he is the firm's only one. The Southeast and Southwest Florida law firm communicates with each client to keep them informed and updated about the status of their legal claim. Attorney Hollander is admitted to practice law in all Florida state courts and the U.S. Districts Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Hollander is a member of numerous local and national legal organizations. They include the American Palm Beach, Broward County, Collier County and Lee County Bar Associations. He is also a member of three trial lawyer groups: the American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, and Palm Beach County Justice Association.
Nursing Home Abuse
- How Settlement Negotiations Work in a Medical Malpractice Case
4 January 2021
- Tattoo Infections: Causes, Treatment, Legal Options
29 December 2020
- All About Back and Neck Injuries from Rear-end Collisions
29 December 2020
- How Safe Are Motor Scooters in Florida?
28 December 2020
- 4 Facts About Road Rash
26 December 2020
- It’s Not Just COVID Deaths – Neglect & Abuse Are on the Rise in Our Nursing Homes
23 December 2020
- Understanding Popcorn Lung: Why It Happens and What You Can Do if You Get Sick
22 December 2020
- These are the Most Common Medical Errors
18 December 2020
- Brain-Stem Injuries: Causes and Effects
17 December 2020