Hollander Law Firm
The Hollander Law Firm represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury lawsuits resulting from the negligence of others. Attorney Gregg Hollander is a Florida native with decades of jury trial experience. With offices in Boca Raton, Naples, and Fort Myers, the firm offers free and confidential consultations. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients do not pay the Hollander Law Firm attorneys' fees unless it obtains financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The Hollander Law Firm's client-focused motto is that it zealously represents clients "because each case is personal." Founding attorney Gregg Hollander treats each client as if she or he is the firm's only one. The Southeast and Southwest Florida law firm communicates with each client to keep them informed and updated about the status of their legal claim. Attorney Hollander is admitted to practice law in all Florida state courts and the U.S. Districts Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Hollander is a member of numerous local and national legal organizations. They include the American Palm Beach, Broward County, Collier County and Lee County Bar Associations. He is also a member of three trial lawyer groups: the American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, and Palm Beach County Justice Association.
Nursing Home Abuse
- What is the Difference Between Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence?
14 April 2021
- Child Booster Seat/Restraint Laws in Florida
7 April 2021
- Florida Hit and Runs Guide: What Victims Need to Know
6 April 2021
- Windshield Repairs Free Under New Florida Law
31 March 2021
- What is MCS-90?
18 February 2021
- Pregnancy & Car Accidents
15 February 2021
- The Difference Between Slip & Fall and Trip & Fall Accidents
13 February 2021
- Rear-End Collisions – Injuries and How to Recover
25 January 2021
- Are Hidden Granny and Nanny Cams Actually Legal?
21 January 2021