Hollander Law Firm
The Hollander Law Firm represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury lawsuits resulting from the negligence of others. Attorney Gregg Hollander is a Florida native with decades of jury trial experience. With offices in Boca Raton, Naples, and Fort Myers, the firm offers free and confidential consultations. All injury cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients do not pay the Hollander Law Firm attorneys' fees unless it obtains financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The Hollander Law Firm's client-focused motto is that it zealously represents clients "because each case is personal." Founding attorney Gregg Hollander treats each client as if she or he is the firm's only one. The Southeast and Southwest Florida law firm communicates with each client to keep them informed and updated about the status of their legal claim. Attorney Hollander is admitted to practice law in all Florida state courts and the U.S. Districts Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Hollander is a member of numerous local and national legal organizations. They include the American Palm Beach, Broward County, Collier County and Lee County Bar Associations. He is also a member of three trial lawyer groups: the American Association for Justice, Florida Justice Association, and Palm Beach County Justice Association.
- Newton v. Caterpillar Corp. et al – Civil Lawsuit After Work Injury
7 January 2017
- Bicycle, Pedestrian Deaths Up Sharply
4 January 2017
- DUI Driver Gets 12 Years in Florida Crash That Left Woman Paralyzed
2 January 2017
- Drunk Driving Accident Risk Spikes on New Year’s Day
31 December 2016
- Study: Sleepy Drivers as Dangerous as Drunk Drivers
27 December 2016
- Bus Accident Victims to Sue for $115M for Catastrophic Injuries
25 December 2016
- Wal-Mart Under Pressure to Improve Safety for Workers, Customers
22 December 2016
- Study: Black Beauty Products More Likely to Contain Dangerous Chemicals
19 December 2016
- Piotrowski v. Menard, Inc. – Trip-and-Fall Injury Lawsuit Weighed by 7th Circuit
16 December 2016