Hartsoe Law Firm, P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- $250,000 Damages Award Affirmed Against Negligent Grocery Store in Maryville, Tennessee – Glasgow v. K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
21 September 2016
- Tennessee Court Remands Case Against Governmental Entity to Consider Whether Water Meter Placement Was a Discretionary Function – Fowler v. Estate of Jackson
17 August 2016
- Tennessee Court Holds that Summary Judgment in Favor of School District Was Premature in Student-on-Student Sexual Assault Case – Richardson v. Trenton Special School District
6 July 2016
- Prior Case Law Interpreting “Reasonableness” of Medical Expenses Under Tennessee Hospital Lien Act Did Not Apply in Car Accident Personal Injury Case – Dedmon v. Steelman
8 June 2016
- Federal Court in Tennessee Refuses to Order Minor Child with Seizures to Travel to Florida for IME – Vandergriff v. Red Robin International, Inc.
11 May 2016
- Tennessee Had “Most Significant Relationship” with Parties and Accident that Occurred in Florida, Triggering Application of Tennessee Law in Wrongful Death Lawsuit – Sterchi v. Savard
20 April 2016
- Tennessee Court of Appeals Rules That Mother’s Direct Negligence Case Against Daycare Owners Can Go Forward, Even Though They Admitted Vicarious Liability for Employee’s Negligence – Jones v. Windham
23 March 2016
- Tennessee Appeals Court Vacates Verdict for Defendants in Premises Liability Action
24 February 2016
- Knoxville Appellate Court Upholds Personal Injury Verdict Related to Crash With Bradley County Emergency Responder
27 January 2016
Contact & Map