Hartsoe Law Firm, P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- Trucking Company Seeks to Avoid Personal Injury Lawsuit Based on Release that Injured Man Thought Pertained to Property Damage Only
15 March 2017
- Tennessee Appellate Court Reverses Summary Judgment in Railroad Worker’s Injury Case
22 February 2017
- Tennessee Appellate Court Identifies Proper Family Member to Bring Wrongful Death Case Following Mother’s Death in Car Accident
8 February 2017
- Tennessee Court of Appeals Affirms Verdict in Favor of Injured Man in Tractor-Trailer Accident Case
31 January 2017
- Tennessee Court of Appeals Refuses to Enforce Pre-Injury Release Signed by Parent in Suit Brought by Child
16 January 2017
- Tennessee Court of Appeals Decides that Doctor Was Not Entitled to Summary Judgment in Medical Negligence Case – Holmes v. Christ Community Health Services, Inc.
21 December 2016
- East Tennessee Court Finds That Defendant Owed a Duty to Exercise Reasonable Care in Holding a Ladder for Plaintiff – Hoynacki v. Hoynacki
23 November 2016
- Tennessee Supreme Court Establishes New Rule for Collateral Estoppel in Civil Lawsuit Based on Injury to a Child – Bowen v. Arnold
6 October 2016
- $250,000 Damages Award Affirmed Against Negligent Grocery Store in Maryville, Tennessee – Glasgow v. K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
21 September 2016
Contact & Map