Halberg & Fogg PLLC
Halberg & Fogg PLLC is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. Halberg & Fogg PLLC utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Florida Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death Law Challenged by Family
27 April 2019
- Distracted Driving Costs Lives – And It’s Worse Than We Thought
20 April 2019
- South Florida Crash Risk Higher With Ride Shares like Uber, Lyft?
15 April 2019
- West Palm Beach Injury Lawsuit Damages Would be Capped With HB17
4 April 2019
- Worker Alleges Employer Liable For Drunk Driving Accident Leading to Paralysis
29 March 2019
- Hotel Slip-and-Fall Injury Lawsuit Leads to $4.75M Settlement
22 March 2019
- Missed Cancer Diagnosis in Florida? It Could be Grounds for Medical Malpractice Claim
15 March 2019
- Florida Wrongful Death Claims Often Paid by Homeowner Insurance
8 March 2019
- Florida Medical Malpractice Attorney Ryan Fogg Wins $3.6M for Plaintiff in Wrongful Death Lawsuit
27 February 2019