Halberg & Fogg PLLC
Halberg & Fogg PLLC is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. Halberg & Fogg PLLC utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury and Products Liability
University of Miami School of Law
- $900k Florida Slip-and-Fall Verdict Against Wal-Mart for Slippery Bathroom
29 December 2021
- $2.6M Florida Medical Malpractice Verdict for Failure to Hospitalize Sooner
26 December 2021
- Suing for Sexual Cyberharassment in Florida
17 December 2021
- Florida Birth Injury Victims to Receive More Comprehensive Aid
10 December 2021
- Five Frequently-Asked Questions About Florida Slip-and-Fall Lawsuits
30 November 2021
- Thanksgiving Safety Tips From Our South Florida Injury Lawyers
19 November 2021
- What is the Statute of Limitations for a Florida Sexual Abuse Lawsuit?
15 November 2021
- Palm Beach Dangerous Property Claims: Overcoming the “Obvious Danger” Defense
5 November 2021
- South Florida Injury Lawyer Insights: What is a Demand Letter?
30 October 2021