Halberg & Fogg PLLC
Halberg & Fogg PLLC is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. Halberg & Fogg PLLC utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- How Much Time Do I Have to File My South Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit?
27 February 2021
- Florida Slip-and-Fall Injury Case Requires Constructive Notice
20 February 2021
- Tool Rental Injury Lawsuit Against Hardware Store May Proceed
12 February 2021
- Sexual Abuse In Florida Jails, Prisons Grounds for Civil Lawsuit
6 February 2021
- Understanding Comparative Negligence in Florida Injury Lawsuits
30 January 2021
- Florida Arbitration Agreements Increasingly Common in Health Care
21 January 2021
- $5 Million South Florida Negligent Security Affirmed by 4th DCA
15 January 2021
- Third-Party Liability for Work Injuries Highlighted in Acrobat Injury Settlement
4 January 2021
- Uber Accused of Failing to Protect Riders From Sexual Assault
28 December 2020