Halberg & Fogg PLLC
Halberg & Fogg PLLC is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. Halberg & Fogg PLLC utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury and Products Liability
University of Miami School of Law
St. Thomas University
- Biggest Telehealth Risk? Misdiagnosis. Florida Medical Malpractice Lawyers Explain.
30 January 2023
- When an Employer is Liable for Florida Workplace Sexual Assault
23 January 2023
- Appeals Court Affirms Florida Bad Faith Insurance Claim in Construction Injury
15 January 2023
- The Stunning Scope of Florida Car Accidents’ Societal Costs
5 January 2023
- Understanding the Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit Statute of Limitations
27 December 2022
- Top 6 Challenges in South Florida Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
22 December 2022
- Justice for Florida Sexual Assault in Health Care Settings
15 December 2022
- What Happens in a Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit if the Defendant Dies?
8 December 2022
- Florida Supreme Court Asked to Reconsider Medical Mistake Transparency
28 November 2022