Halberg & Fogg PLLC
Halberg & Fogg PLLC is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. Halberg & Fogg PLLC utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Watch for Dangerous Product Recalls This Gift-Giving Season
27 November 2020
- South Florida Injury Lawyer: Don’t Drive Drunk on Thanksgiving
23 November 2020
- Boy Scouts’ Sex Abuse Victims Seek Justice As Bankruptcy Deadline Looms
14 November 2020
- Florida Dangerous Instrumentality Doctrine in Car Accident Cases
5 November 2020
- Deadline for Filing Child Sex Abuse Civil Claims Weighed by Florida Supreme Court
22 October 2020
- Lower Risk of Florida Nursing Home Abuse, Neglect is Aim of New Law
15 October 2020
- Florida Distracted Driving Awareness Critical to Driving Down Crash Rate
10 October 2020
- Another “Hot Coffee” Case? Florida Injury Lawyer Explains What Many Misunderstand
2 October 2020
- What Exactly Are Pain and Suffering Damages in Florida Injury Lawsuits?
30 September 2020