Halberg & Fogg PLLC
Halberg & Fogg PLLC is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. Halberg & Fogg PLLC utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell's prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Do I Need an Expert to Prove My Florida Car Accident Injury Claim?
19 February 2019
- Unlimited Alcohol, Poor Platform Construction, Blamed in Florida Injury Lawsuit
6 February 2019
- Reasons to Hire a South Florida Injury Lawyer With Experience
30 January 2019
- Judge: Police Had No Duty to Protect Florida Students From Campus Shooter
21 January 2019
- Florida Supreme Court: Anesthesiologist May Be Partially Liable, Even if Errors Not Prime Cause of Patient Death
14 January 2019
- Surge in Female Motorcyclists Underscores Gender-Specific Motorcycle Safety Concerns
7 January 2019
- What You Need to Know About Miami New Year’s Eve Drunk Driving Crashes
27 December 2018
- Report: Florida Nursing Home Deaths Caused by Neglect, Maltreatment Rarely Prosecuted
22 December 2018
- St. Lucie Medical Malpractice Lawyer Spotlight: eICU Digital Monitoring of Critical Patients
16 December 2018