Goldstein & Stamm, P.A.
The Greenbelt, Maryland law firm of Goldstein and Stamm, P.A. zealously defends the rights of clients in DUI, felony, and misdemeanor cases. The firm has extensive experience defending driver's license revocations and representing people accused of serious traffic crimes. Each client is represented under the terms of a retainer agreement. The range of fees varies according to the complexity of the case, and major credit cards are accepted for payment. Consultations are always free and confidential.
Attorney Leonard Stamm has several decades of experience defending clients accused of drunk driving, DWI and other crimes. He is recognized by his peers with a preeminent 'AV' Martindale-Hubbell rating for his legal abilities and ethics. Mr. Stamm is one of a select few lawyers in the United States to have gone through a two and one-half day overview of the Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) program. The DRE course specifically trains people to conduct detailed diagnostic exams of people arrested for drunk or impaired driving offenses, and to identify specific as well as likely drug impairments.
Attorney Stamm is admitted to practice law in Maryland state and different federal courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. Stamm has taught many courses to other attorneys on trial techniques as well as on handling DUI and DWI cases. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, Inc., the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association, and Maryland State Bar.
- Breath testing deficiencies brought to light by the New York Times
6 November 2019
- It was 35 years ago today . . .
4 September 2019
- How much is it safe for you to drink if you are driving home? – in most cases, no more than 3 for men and 2 for women.
1 July 2019
- The unconscious suspect – Mitchell v. Wisconsin holds exigent circumstances will allow a warrantless blood test in most cases
1 July 2019
- Deciphering the Mueller Report
30 May 2019
- Baltimore to Stop Prosecuting Marijuana Possession Cases
29 January 2019
- Daily Record: “Md. lawmakers plan bill to close ‘Noah’s Law’ loophole”
24 January 2019
- Power struggle over the shutdown – Stamm’s letter to the editor printed by the New York Times
9 January 2019
- The Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination and alcoholism – he should have been asked the MAST test questions
29 September 2018