Goldstein & Stamm, P.A.
The Greenbelt, Maryland law firm of Goldstein and Stamm, P.A. zealously defends the rights of clients in DUI, felony, and misdemeanor cases. The firm has extensive experience defending driver's license revocations and representing people accused of serious traffic crimes. Each client is represented under the terms of a retainer agreement. The range of fees varies according to the complexity of the case, and major credit cards are accepted for payment. Consultations are always free and confidential.
Attorney Leonard Stamm has several decades of experience defending clients accused of drunk driving, DWI and other crimes. He is recognized by his peers with a preeminent 'AV' Martindale-Hubbell rating for his legal abilities and ethics. Mr. Stamm is one of a select few lawyers in the United States to have gone through a two and one-half day overview of the Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) program. The DRE course specifically trains people to conduct detailed diagnostic exams of people arrested for drunk or impaired driving offenses, and to identify specific as well as likely drug impairments.
Attorney Stamm is admitted to practice law in Maryland state and different federal courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. Stamm has taught many courses to other attorneys on trial techniques as well as on handling DUI and DWI cases. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, Inc., the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association, and Maryland State Bar.
- National College for DUI Defense Holds Successful Winter Conference in Atlanta on Defending DUI Prescription Drug Cases
20 January 2018
- No Interlock Allowed for Out-of-State Drivers – Will it Change?
20 January 2018
- July 4 message – An attack on the media is an attack on all of us
2 July 2017
- Supreme Court travel ban ruling: A victory for Trump? – Not so fast
27 June 2017
- Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue
10 June 2017
- MVA v. Styslinger – if you refuse you can be suspended – even if you weren’t driving
11 May 2017
- National College for DUI Defense and Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association conclude successful Mastering Scientific Evidence seminar in New Orleans
26 March 2017
- Congress, please stop this insanity before it is too late!
7 March 2017
- Can a delusional belief be a rational basis?: the constitutionality of decision-making in the Trumpian post-truth, alternative fact, fake news age and the dangers of policies based on untruths
7 February 2017