Goldstein & Stamm, P.A.
The Greenbelt, Maryland law firm of Goldstein and Stamm, P.A. zealously defends the rights of clients in DUI, felony, and misdemeanor cases. The firm has extensive experience defending driver's license revocations and representing people accused of serious traffic crimes. Each client is represented under the terms of a retainer agreement. The range of fees varies according to the complexity of the case, and major credit cards are accepted for payment. Consultations are always free and confidential.
Attorney Leonard Stamm has several decades of experience defending clients accused of drunk driving, DWI and other crimes. He is recognized by his peers with a preeminent 'AV' Martindale-Hubbell rating for his legal abilities and ethics. Mr. Stamm is one of a select few lawyers in the United States to have gone through a two and one-half day overview of the Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) program. The DRE course specifically trains people to conduct detailed diagnostic exams of people arrested for drunk or impaired driving offenses, and to identify specific as well as likely drug impairments.
Attorney Stamm is admitted to practice law in Maryland state and different federal courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. Stamm has taught many courses to other attorneys on trial techniques as well as on handling DUI and DWI cases. He is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, Inc., the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association, and Maryland State Bar.
University of Tennessee College of Law
The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- Finding and correcting record mistakes at the MVA and court
24 June 2021
- Maryland Police Accountability Act of 2021 – Governor Hogan’s veto overridden
11 April 2021
- Help – I’ve been referred to the Medical Advisory Board!
13 November 2020
- November 11, 2020 Veterans Day
11 November 2020
- In Memory of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
21 September 2020
- DACA is here to stay for the time being says the Supreme Court
18 June 2020
- Michael Stamm joins Goldstein & Stamm, P.A. as a new associate attorney
4 June 2020
- Supreme Court makes it easier for police to stop a car whose owner’s driver’s license is revoked
16 April 2020
- DUI litigation during the COVID-19 pandemic
2 April 2020