Goldstein Law Group
Websites & Blogs
- What to do with a house bought by an unmarried couple when the relationship ends. Monmouth County New Jersey Family Court judge grapples with palimony and partition claims, and gets it right!
18 June 2020
- HOW OLD DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO BE IN ORDER TO HAVE A SAY IF HE OR SHE WANTS TO RESIDE WITH ME UPON DIVORCE IN NEW JERSEY ?
10 June 2020
- My parent has dementia or Alzheimer’s and can no longer manager their own affairs. What should I do?
9 June 2020
- I have been named Executor of a Will. What do I do now ?
8 June 2020
- Can I modify my New Jersey alimony or child support order?
2 June 2020
- WHAT CAN I DO IF I FEAR MY CHILD’S MOTHER OR FATHER HAS AN ADDICTION TO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL THAT THREATEN’S MY CHILD’S WELFARE IN NEW JERSEY ?
1 June 2020
- My child’s other parent owes child support and is about to inherit a large sum of money from a New Jersey estate. What should I do?
30 May 2020
- What are my rights to visitation with my grandchildren in New Jersey?
29 May 2020
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Estate and Inheritance Taxes in New Jersey
29 May 2020
Contact & Map