The Canadian offices of Goldfinger Law only represent personal injury victims and their loved ones in Toronto and the Province of Ontario. Throughout his career, Attorney Brian Goldfinger has championed the rights of ordinary people and families harmed by the negligence of others. The firm's attorneys and staff speak more than 25 different languages to effectively serve clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay the firm attorneys' fees unless it recovers compensation for them in a trial or settlement. The Goldfinger Law Firm's phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every client is treated with courtesy and respect. The firm's legal team makes sure that phone calls, email, and questions are answered by its attorneys within 24 hours.
Brian Goldfinger has won millions of dollars for his clients at trial and through negotiated settlement agreements outside of court. Goldfinger Law's mission is to obtain just and fair compensation for clients. The firm uses a clear and understandable legal strategy that the client and attorneys agree upon. It works hard to obtain equitable out-of-court settlements for clients that reduce litigation delays and uncertainty. However, the Ontario firm's lawyers will use their litigation skills and expertise to take a case to trial if a fair out-of-court settlement cannot be reached.
Attorney Goldfinger has appeared before numerous Ontario Provincial Courts, Canada's Federal Court, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, and the Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal. He earned his law degree from the University of Windsor, and is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers' Association. Mr. Goldfinger gives back to the community by mentoring law students for the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Basic steps for initiating a Long Term Disability Claim in Ontario
22 June 2017
- Deteriorating Accident Rights in Ontario: Nobody cares until it happens to you or a loved one
15 June 2017
- Examinations for Discovery for Personal Injury Claims in Ontario
7 June 2017
- I want to ride my Bicycle; I want to ride my Bike: Bicycle Accidents in Ontario Examined
31 May 2017
- Long Term Disability Benefits and Limitation Periods: Don’t trust your insurer to inform you of your rights!!!
25 May 2017
- Insurance Adjusters: Why there seem to be so many after a car accident (Ontario)
18 May 2017
- May is Motorcycle Safety Month
10 May 2017
- What does “Disability” mean in your Long Term Disability Policy (Ontario)
3 May 2017
- G-d help you if you get injured in a car accident (Ontario)
25 April 2017