Goldfinger Injury Lawyers
The Canadian offices of Goldfinger Law only represent personal injury victims and their loved ones in Toronto and the Province of Ontario. Throughout his career, Attorney Brian Goldfinger has championed the rights of ordinary people and families harmed by the negligence of others. The firm's attorneys and staff speak more than 25 different languages to effectively serve clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay the firm attorneys' fees unless it recovers compensation for them in a trial or settlement. The Goldfinger Law Firm's phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every client is treated with courtesy and respect. The firm's legal team makes sure that phone calls, email, and questions are answered by its attorneys within 24 hours.
Brian Goldfinger has won millions of dollars for his clients at trial and through negotiated settlement agreements outside of court. Goldfinger Law's mission is to obtain just and fair compensation for clients. The firm uses a clear and understandable legal strategy that the client and attorneys agree upon. It works hard to obtain equitable out-of-court settlements for clients that reduce litigation delays and uncertainty. However, the Ontario firm's lawyers will use their litigation skills and expertise to take a case to trial if a fair out-of-court settlement cannot be reached.
Attorney Goldfinger has appeared before numerous Ontario Provincial Courts, Canada's Federal Court, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, and the Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal. He earned his law degree from the University of Windsor, and is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers' Association. Mr. Goldfinger gives back to the community by mentoring law students for the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Long Term Disability Cases in Ontario: Examining Policies, Limitations and Union Involvement
8 February 2018
- Brain Injury, Psychological Injury & the Stigma #BellLetsTalk
31 January 2018
- Persampieri v. Hobbs: Car Insurance Law in Ontario encourages insurers to play hardball and do this sort of thing…
25 January 2018
- Getting to know your Rehab Team following a serious accident in Ontario (Part 1)
17 January 2018
- “X” marking the spot for your Slip and Fall Case (Ontario)
11 January 2018
- Medical Marijuana for your Personal Injury or Long Term Disability Cases (Ontario)
4 January 2018
- Brian Goldfinger on Pit Falls for your Slip & Fall Case (Ontario)
28 December 2017
- Happy Holidays from Brian Goldfinger and Goldfinger Injury Lawyers!
20 December 2017
- Personal Injury Lawyer Brian Goldfinger’s Tips on Driving in a Winter Wonderland
13 December 2017