Goldfinger Injury Lawyers
The Canadian offices of Goldfinger Law only represent personal injury victims and their loved ones in Toronto and the Province of Ontario. Throughout his career, Attorney Brian Goldfinger has championed the rights of ordinary people and families harmed by the negligence of others. The firm's attorneys and staff speak more than 25 different languages to effectively serve clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay the firm attorneys' fees unless it recovers compensation for them in a trial or settlement. The Goldfinger Law Firm's phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every client is treated with courtesy and respect. The firm's legal team makes sure that phone calls, email, and questions are answered by its attorneys within 24 hours.
Brian Goldfinger has won millions of dollars for his clients at trial and through negotiated settlement agreements outside of court. Goldfinger Law's mission is to obtain just and fair compensation for clients. The firm uses a clear and understandable legal strategy that the client and attorneys agree upon. It works hard to obtain equitable out-of-court settlements for clients that reduce litigation delays and uncertainty. However, the Ontario firm's lawyers will use their litigation skills and expertise to take a case to trial if a fair out-of-court settlement cannot be reached.
Attorney Goldfinger has appeared before numerous Ontario Provincial Courts, Canada's Federal Court, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, and the Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal. He earned his law degree from the University of Windsor, and is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers' Association. Mr. Goldfinger gives back to the community by mentoring law students for the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- When your Long Term Disability Insurance isn’t Long Enough (Ontario)
18 March 2019
- These Boots are Made for Walking: Brian Goldfinger on Slip and Fall Cases in Ontario
13 March 2019
- Brian Goldfinger on Liability and Losses in Ontario Car Accident Cases
5 March 2019
- Brian Goldfinger on Mediation, Money, and More
28 February 2019
- Brian Goldfinger on privacy and personal injury law in Ontario
22 February 2019
- Goldfinger Injury Lawyers Live from CIAS 2019
14 February 2019
- Goldfinger Injury Lawyers Nominated for “Top Boutiques for Personal Injury” by Canadian Lawyer Magazine 2019
7 February 2019
- Ontario Wide Case Management available for Personal Injury Cases effective Feb 1, 2019
29 January 2019
- Police Response to winter weather car accidents across Ontario
23 January 2019