Goldfinger Injury Lawyers
The Canadian offices of Goldfinger Law only represent personal injury victims and their loved ones in Toronto and the Province of Ontario. Throughout his career, Attorney Brian Goldfinger has championed the rights of ordinary people and families harmed by the negligence of others. The firm's attorneys and staff speak more than 25 different languages to effectively serve clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay the firm attorneys' fees unless it recovers compensation for them in a trial or settlement. The Goldfinger Law Firm's phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every client is treated with courtesy and respect. The firm's legal team makes sure that phone calls, email, and questions are answered by its attorneys within 24 hours.
Brian Goldfinger has won millions of dollars for his clients at trial and through negotiated settlement agreements outside of court. Goldfinger Law's mission is to obtain just and fair compensation for clients. The firm uses a clear and understandable legal strategy that the client and attorneys agree upon. It works hard to obtain equitable out-of-court settlements for clients that reduce litigation delays and uncertainty. However, the Ontario firm's lawyers will use their litigation skills and expertise to take a case to trial if a fair out-of-court settlement cannot be reached.
Attorney Goldfinger has appeared before numerous Ontario Provincial Courts, Canada's Federal Court, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, and the Canada Pension Plan Review Tribunal. He earned his law degree from the University of Windsor, and is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers' Association. Mr. Goldfinger gives back to the community by mentoring law students for the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- How to sue for a Dog Bite in Ontario?
20 July 2018
- Brian Goldfinger on Trust in Personal Injury Cases (Ontario)
11 July 2018
- Death Benefits for Car Accident Cases in Ontario: A Review
4 July 2018
- Brian Goldfinger on Long Term Disability Cases
26 June 2018
- Brian Goldfinger’s Legal Advertising Case to Conclude With Joint Submission
21 June 2018
- Personal Injury Cases in Ontario: The dehumanization of the Plaintiff
14 June 2018
- Cutting Off Employee Benefits at 65 deemed Unconstitutional: Talos v. Grand Erie District School Board
6 June 2018
- Car Accidents & Accident Benefits Insurance in Ontario: What you never knew but need to know
30 May 2018
- Bikes, Bumps, Bruises & Broken Bones: What to do after a serious bike accident
23 May 2018