Gerson & Schwartz
Gerson & Schwartz is a Miami personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and their loved ones hurt by the negligence of others. The South Florida firm's attorneys have helped accident victims in Miami-Dade and Broward County maximize financial recovery for their losses. Gerson & Schwartz handles all cases on a contingency basis. The Miami firm has obtained verdicts in the tens of millions of dollars for injured clients and their families in sexual abuse and tobacco litigation. The lawyers regularly represent victims of motor vehicle accidents, medical practice, and negligent security. Clients only pay attorneys' fees and costs if the firm obtains compensation for them in a trial or settlement. All consultations are free and confidential.
The attorneys at Gerson & Schwartz have conducted more than 300 jury trials, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for clients over four decades. The Miami law firm will not settle a case unless the end result is fair, and its client wants to settle. Each case is meticulously prepared for trial by the firmâ??s legal team. Gerson & Schwartz has working relationships with nationally recognized experts to assist clients.
Founding partner Phillip Gerson is a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the Florida Bar, an honor given to a select number of the stateâ??s attorneys. He is admitted to practice law in Florida state and federal courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court. Attorney Gerson is a member of the American Association for Justice and past president of the National Crime Victim Bar Association. Gerson and Edward Schwartz are members of the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers. Gerson & Schwartz gives back to the community through the firm's pro bono work. Its attorneys help violent crime victims at the Miami-based Victims Services Center, and fight for clients' rights in the political and legislative arenas.
- List of Recalled Drugs Linked to NDMA Contamination
25 November 2020
- Top Five Florida Traffic Laws Miami Drivers Ignore
20 November 2020
- What are My Rights as the Victim of a Work-Related Car Accident in Miami?
18 November 2020
- Your Guide to the Stages of a Florida Personal Injury Case
13 November 2020
- Safety Tips for Commuting by Bicycle in Miami
11 November 2020
- NHTSA’s “Road to Zero” to Eliminate Traffic Fatalities by 2050
6 November 2020
- Shop Owner Liability for Fatal Shooting Incident in South Florida
4 November 2020
- Do Premises Liability Laws Apply to Fatal Shooting in South Florida Parking Lot?
30 October 2020
- Liability and Legal Issues in Miami Parking Lot Accidents
28 October 2020
- Sarasota Resident Injured on Royal Caribbean
19 April 2019
- Mariner of the Sea Loses Passenger Overboard, Passenger Rescue
1 April 2019
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Returns Early Due to Spread to a Gastrointestinal Illnes
4 February 2019
- Authorities Investigate Death of Almarosa Tenorio, 52, on Royal Princess Cruise Ship as Murder
30 November 2018
- Florida Resident Christopher McGrory Dies From Fall on Cruise Ship
26 October 2018
- Lava Boat Tour in Hawaii Leaves 23 Passengers Injured
2 October 2018
- 73-Year-Old Man Goes Overboard Cruise Ship, Pronounced Dead
16 July 2018
- Illness Outbreaks on Cruise Ships in 2018
18 June 2018
- Passenger Falls Overboard on Cruise Ship Without a Man Overboard System
1 June 2018