Friedland | Carmona
Friedland | Carmona is a wrongful death and personal injury law firm in South Florida. Attorneys Jonathan R. Friedland and Michael J. Carmona only represent individuals and their loved ones injured by the negligence of others. The Coral Gables law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Their attorneys help clients quickly assess their legal rights against those who have harmed them. The firm's attorneys and staff are bilingual in English and Spanish. All consultations are free and confidential. The Miami area firm handles cases on a contingency basis. Clients never pay the Friedland | Carmona attorneys' fees unless the firm obtains financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Jonathan R. Friedland has tried over sixty-five cases before a jury in Florida state and federal courts. Friedland | Carmona has collectively recovered millions of dollars for seriously injured clients. This includes multi-million dollar settlements, as well as verdicts for clients hurt in auto accidents, by medical malpractice, and premises liability cases.
Attorney Jonathan R. Friedland, was recognized by his peers with a preeminent 'AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell for his legal abilities and ethics. He served as President of the Miami-Dade County Justice Association, and is an Eagle Member of the Florida Academy of Justice, an organization of trial lawyers. Attorney Friedland is also a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the American Academy of Justice. The firm's attorneys are University of Miami School of Law graduates.
- Michael Carmona and the Friedland | Carmona Team Accomplish another Major Win for a Client
18 December 2020
- Jonathan Friedland and the Friedland | Carmona Team Achieve a Major Settlement for Client
14 December 2020
- We Stand Against Racism and Injustice
5 June 2020
- We Handle Business Interruption Claims
3 April 2020
- What Happens When Your Child Safety Lock Isn’t Child-Proof?
12 June 2019
- Friedland Carmona Named Top Sponsor at 10th Annual Shop to Stop MS Event
26 November 2018
- Grocery Store Hazards
8 October 2018
- Are you prepared for Hurricane Season?
30 August 2018
- The (Un)happiest Place on Earth?
9 August 2018