Christopher Simon Attorney at Law
Websites & Blogs
- What Does the Term Each Accident Mean in an Insurance Policy?
12 November 2019
- Police Chases and Car Thief and Car Owner Liability
31 October 2019
- Pedestrian Hit in the Road, You Still Need Evidence of Negligence to Get to Jury
8 October 2019
- Car Black Boxes Can Prove Who Caused the Accident, So are the Sacrosanct?
2 October 2019
- Insurance Adjuster asked for a Recorded Statement, Should I?
24 June 2019
- Insurance Company is Still Investigating and Won’t Repair My Vehicle
23 June 2019
- How do I Get Lost Wages in an Injury Case, an Appellate Opinion Clarifies
4 June 2019
- Court Discusses the Importance of “Reasonable Inspection Procedures” in Recent Georgia Slip-and-Fall Case
28 May 2019
- Sample Letter to Fire Your Injury Lawyer
26 March 2019
Contact & Map