Broussard & David
The personal injury law firm of Broussard & David exclusively represents clients in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. Attorney Richard Broussard, recognized as one of "The Top 50" Lawyers in the State of Louisiana, focuses his practice on offshore and maritime accidents, aviation accidents, and products liability cases. Located in Lafayette, Louisiana, the law partnership of Broussard & Davis serves clients throughout the region.
- Neoprene Plant in Laplace Facing Air Pollution Lawsuits
10 December 2018
- 14-Year-Old Oil Leak Finally Ordered to be Fixed
4 December 2018
- Coastal Litigation and the Louisiana Oil Industry
27 November 2018
- Is the Sunshine Bridge lawsuit worthy of class-action status?
19 November 2018
- What are the Appropriate Punitive Damages for Maritime Allisions?
12 November 2018
- Could the Sunshine Bridge incident result in punitive damages?
9 November 2018
- Potential Class-Action Lawsuit Following Louisiana Boating Incident
30 October 2018
- Indiana woman fighting 1851 law after losing 9 family members in duck boat incident.
17 October 2018
- LSU Law students learn trial techniques from Broussard & David partner Blake David
15 August 2018