Brod Law Firm
Founded by Gregory J. Brod, the Brod Law Firm is a San Francisco personal injury law firm. The firm represents persons injured in car accidents, vehicle rollovers and trucking accidents on a contingency fee basis. Attorney Brod also offers injured parties a free initial consultation.
San Francisco, CA 94111
Health Care, Landlord Tenant, Legal Malpractice and Personal Injury
University of Houston Law Center
- Lead Poisoning is Dangerous for Children and Adults
15 June 2021
- Difference Between Wrongful Death and Survival Actions in Southern California
20 May 2021
- Steps to Take After a Rideshare Accident in San Francisco
30 April 2021
- Four Quick Facts About Personal Injury Law in CA
28 February 2021
- What is a Wrongful Death in California?
8 February 2021
- Do You Have a Valid Personal Injury Claim?
15 November 2020
- How can Dashboard Cameras Affect Your Lawsuit?
15 October 2020
- Property Owners are Responsible for Their Swimming Pools
30 July 2020
- Distracted Driving Involves More Than Your Phone
15 June 2020
- Reasons Why Most Qui Tam Cases Settle
28 February 2020
- Who Pays for Attorney Fees in Qui Tam Cases?
14 February 2020
- Who can be a Plaintiff in a Qui Tam Case?
31 January 2020
- Six Facts Whistleblowers Should Know
15 January 2020
- What are Safe Harbors Under the Anti-Kickback Statute?
30 December 2019
- Five Things You Should Know About Stark Law
30 November 2019
- Common Mistakes Whistleblowers Make
15 November 2019
- Do You Have a Whistleblower Claim?
31 October 2019
- How to Choose a Whistleblower Lawyer
15 October 2019