Breakstone, White & Gluck
The Boston, Massachusetts trial attorneys of Breakstone, White & Gluck represent victims of serious personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice. Since 1992, Marc Breakstone, David White and Ronald Gluck have been recognized as premiere personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers in Massachusetts and New England. The lawyers at Breakstone, White & Gluck have over 80 years combined experience handling personal injury case. The firm's consistently superior results demonstrate commitment to excellence in every case. All of the attorneys are recognized for their professional achievements and ethical standing, including being named Massachusetts SuperLawyers year after year; Martindale Hubbell AV rating for the firm and each of its members; and the highest ratings from AVVO.com for each of the members of the firm. The attorneys are active leaders in many bar associations and community groups. David White is a former President of the Massachusetts Bar Association. Marc Breakstone and Ronald Gluck serve as Governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. The lawyers at Breakstone, White & Gluck are committed to excellence on your behalf.
- Boston Law Firm of Breakstone, White & Gluck Helping Massachusetts Safe Routes to School Protect Children from Head Injuries This Summer
13 August 2018
- Lexington Minuteman: Attorney Marc L. Breakstone Promotes Safe Cycling
8 August 2018
- Quincy Police Department and Breakstone, White & Gluck Giveaway Free Bicycle Helmets at Quincy DARE Camp and Norfolk DA’s Basketball Camp
30 July 2018
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Supports Mattapan on Wheels 2018
24 July 2018
- Newton Tab: Attorney Ronald E. Gluck and Breakstone, White & Gluck Donate Bicycle Helmets to Children
23 July 2018
- Do Your Child’s Swim Lessons Actually Reduce the Risk of Drowning?
16 July 2018
- Food Poisoning Closes Another Massachusetts Restaurant
10 July 2018
- Cyclists: Are You Lighting Up the Road?
4 July 2018
- Honoring Schools for Teaching Safe Walking and Biking
25 June 2018