Brager Tax Law Group
The Brager Tax Law Group focuses on tax controversy law. Led by Dennis Brager, a Tax Specialist certified by the California State Bar, the Brager Tax Law Group resolves tax controversies with state and federal agencies on behalf of individuals, businesses and estates. Located in Los Angeles, the Brager Tax Group serves all of Southern California.
- Should I Take Advantage of the IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program?
18 April 2017
- The IRS Classification Settlement Program Can Reduce Your Tax Debt
17 April 2017
- What Are the Qualifications to File FBARs Under the IRS Streamlined Offshore Reporting Procedure?
13 April 2017
- Do I Have to File an FBAR If I’m Not a U.S. Citizen?
11 April 2017
- What Can Cause an Investigation by the Office of Professional Responsibility?
6 April 2017
- What Is an Abusive Tax Shelter?
4 April 2017
- How Can I Stop IRS Collection Actions?
3 April 2017
- How to Relinquish Citizenship for Tax Purposes
31 March 2017
- How Many Years Does a Tax Audit Cover?
30 March 2017