Brager Tax Law Group
The Brager Tax Law Group focuses on tax controversy law. Led by Dennis Brager, a Tax Specialist certified by the California State Bar, the Brager Tax Law Group resolves tax controversies with state and federal agencies on behalf of individuals, businesses and estates. Located in Los Angeles, the Brager Tax Group serves all of Southern California.
- IRS to Begin Revoking Passports in January for Seriously Delinquent Tax Debts
18 January 2018
- What Should I Do If I Have an Unreported Offshore Account at a “Bad Bank”?
14 December 2017
- I Don’t Agree With the Findings of My IRS Examiner. Should I Appeal?
11 December 2017
- Is There Anything I Can Do to Stop an IRS Wage Garnishment?
7 December 2017
- How Do I Know Which Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Option to Use?
4 December 2017
- When is Tax Debt Dischargeable in Bankruptcy?
30 November 2017
- How to Discharge Property From an IRS Tax Lien
27 November 2017
- How to Avoid Big Fines for FBAR Violations
22 November 2017
- Exceptions to The Three-Year Statute of Limitations for IRS Tax Audits
20 November 2017