Brager Tax Law Group
The Brager Tax Law Group focuses on tax controversy law. Led by Dennis Brager, a Tax Specialist certified by the California State Bar, the Brager Tax Law Group resolves tax controversies with state and federal agencies on behalf of individuals, businesses and estates. Located in Los Angeles, the Brager Tax Group serves all of Southern California.
- What is a “Financial Interest” in a Foreign Accounts for FBAR Purposes?
19 September 2017
- The Tax Consequences of Inheriting Foreign Assets
18 September 2017
- What Is the Statute of Limitations for FBAR Penalties?
15 September 2017
- How Does the IRS Collect FBAR Penalties?
14 September 2017
- Former IRS Revenue Officer Gets Prison Time for Tax Evasion
12 September 2017
- Which Option Should You Use to Settle Your Tax Debt?
8 September 2017
- How the IRS Pursues Payroll Tax Collections
7 September 2017
- Actions to Take Before You Can Pursue an IRS Tax Settlement
5 September 2017
- Swiss Banker Pleads Guilty to Defrauding the United States with Tax Scheme
1 September 2017