Blake & Dorsten, P.A.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. is a criminal defense and personal injury law firm protecting the rights of people in the Tampa Bay area. The firm's attorneys Nicholas J. Dorsten and Rex R. Blake handle cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Manatee Counties. The law firm represents people accused of state and federal crimes, from charges of low-level misdemeanor to violent felonies.
Attorney Dorsten is a former Florida Assistant State Attorney who rose to become a lead trial attorney prosecuting felony domestic violence, child abuse, and sex crime cases. Attorney Blake also began his career in the State's Attorney's office conducting jury trials ranging from misdemeanors and DUIs, to violent felonies such as murder. The attorneys have conducted numerous jury trials to verdict and successfully resolved hundreds of criminal and personal injury cases before trial.
Attorneys Dorsten and Blake are members of the Florida Bar, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Clearwater and St. Petersburg Bar Associations, and St. Petersburg Young Professionals. The law firm remains active in the community. Blake & Dorsten, P.A. has been a proud sponsor of Celma Mastry's annual "Race for the Cure" to support ovarian cancer research. The firm also sponsors the St. Petersburg Green Devils Girls' Varsity Volleyball team.
- What to Do When You’re Questioned by Law Enforcement Officers in Florida
19 June 2017
- Domestic Violence E Book, Part Three
15 June 2017
- Statutory Requirements and Criminal Sentencing Enhancements in Florida
30 May 2017
- Domestic Violence E Book, Part two
17 May 2017
- New Scientific Research Entitles Florida Father to Evidentiary Hearing on Child Abuse Charges
28 April 2017
- Domestic Violence E-Book Part One
11 April 2017
- Additional Jury Instructions and Obtaining a New Trial in Florida
15 March 2017
- Civil Rights Restoration: Part 5 of 5
23 February 2017
- Proximity Doesn’t Equal Control, Florida Appeals Court Says in Drug Conviction Reversal
14 February 2017