Blake & Dorsten, P.A.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. is a criminal defense and personal injury law firm protecting the rights of people in the Tampa Bay area. The firm's attorneys Nicholas J. Dorsten and Rex R. Blake handle cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Manatee Counties. The law firm represents people accused of state and federal crimes, from charges of low-level misdemeanor to violent felonies.
Attorney Dorsten is a former Florida Assistant State Attorney who rose to become a lead trial attorney prosecuting felony domestic violence, child abuse, and sex crime cases. Attorney Blake also began his career in the State's Attorney's office conducting jury trials ranging from misdemeanors and DUIs, to violent felonies such as murder. The attorneys have conducted numerous jury trials to verdict and successfully resolved hundreds of criminal and personal injury cases before trial.
Attorneys Dorsten and Blake are members of the Florida Bar, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Clearwater and St. Petersburg Bar Associations, and St. Petersburg Young Professionals. The law firm remains active in the community. Blake & Dorsten, P.A. has been a proud sponsor of Celma Mastry's annual "Race for the Cure" to support ovarian cancer research. The firm also sponsors the St. Petersburg Green Devils Girls' Varsity Volleyball team.
- Consequences of Traffic Violations in Florida
20 July 2016
- Florida Traffic Tickets, Your questions answered.
12 July 2016
- Drug Charges in Florida, Part Three of Three
7 July 2016
- Questions about Sealing or Expunging your Criminal case in Florida Part Three
30 June 2016
- Questions about Sealing or Expunging your Criminal case in Florida Part Two
21 June 2016
- Questions about Sealing or Expunging your Criminal case in Florida Part One
15 June 2016
- Drug Charges in Florida: Part two of four
8 June 2016
- Drug Charges in Florida: Part one of four
2 June 2016
- Your Domestic Violence Questions Part Two
24 May 2016