Blake & Dorsten, P.A.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. is a criminal defense and personal injury law firm protecting the rights of people in the Tampa Bay area. The firm's attorneys Nicholas J. Dorsten and Rex R. Blake handle cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Manatee Counties. The law firm represents people accused of state and federal crimes, from charges of low-level misdemeanor to violent felonies.
Attorney Dorsten is a former Florida Assistant State Attorney who rose to become a lead trial attorney prosecuting felony domestic violence, child abuse, and sex crime cases. Attorney Blake also began his career in the State's Attorney's office conducting jury trials ranging from misdemeanors and DUIs, to violent felonies such as murder. The attorneys have conducted numerous jury trials to verdict and successfully resolved hundreds of criminal and personal injury cases before trial.
Attorneys Dorsten and Blake are members of the Florida Bar, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Clearwater and St. Petersburg Bar Associations, and St. Petersburg Young Professionals. The law firm remains active in the community. Blake & Dorsten, P.A. has been a proud sponsor of Celma Mastry's annual "Race for the Cure" to support ovarian cancer research. The firm also sponsors the St. Petersburg Green Devils Girls' Varsity Volleyball team.
Clearwater, FL 33762
The University of Toledo College of Law
- Lessons to Take Away from the Court Ruling that Overturned Bill Cosby’s Criminal Conviction
17 September 2021
- How Does Truck Accident Law Differ from a Car Crash, and What to Expect When Filing a Lawsuit?
23 August 2021
- How an Ill-Considered Moment of ‘Flashing’ Fun Could Have Very Bad Consequences for a Southwest Florida Woman
18 August 2021
- What to Do If You are Arrested for Drug Possession: Dos and Don’ts
5 August 2021
- Impounding of Vehicles and Illegal Inventory Searches in Drug Cases in Florida
16 July 2021
- A Woman Accused of Aggravated Battery Wins Her Appeals Court Case Based on Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law
23 June 2021
- How Evidence of the Other Driver’s Drunkenness Might Help You in Your DUI Homicide Case in Florida
5 May 2021
- How to Respond When the Prosecution Makes a Last-Minute Change in the Charges or Witnesses Against You in Your Florida Trial
21 April 2021
- CCTV Footage: A Silent Witness against Criminal Defense
30 March 2021