Blake & Dorsten, P.A.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. is a criminal defense and personal injury law firm protecting the rights of people in the Tampa Bay area. The firm's attorneys Nicholas J. Dorsten and Rex R. Blake handle cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Manatee Counties. The law firm represents people accused of state and federal crimes, from charges of low-level misdemeanor to violent felonies.
Attorney Dorsten is a former Florida Assistant State Attorney who rose to become a lead trial attorney prosecuting felony domestic violence, child abuse, and sex crime cases. Attorney Blake also began his career in the State's Attorney's office conducting jury trials ranging from misdemeanors and DUIs, to violent felonies such as murder. The attorneys have conducted numerous jury trials to verdict and successfully resolved hundreds of criminal and personal injury cases before trial.
Attorneys Dorsten and Blake are members of the Florida Bar, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Clearwater and St. Petersburg Bar Associations, and St. Petersburg Young Professionals. The law firm remains active in the community. Blake & Dorsten, P.A. has been a proud sponsor of Celma Mastry's annual "Race for the Cure" to support ovarian cancer research. The firm also sponsors the St. Petersburg Green Devils Girls' Varsity Volleyball team.
- Drinking and driving in Saint Petersburg to get even more costly
16 October 2017
- Nebbia Holds: Part 2 of 3
6 October 2017
- When a Court Can (and Cannot) Find You in Direct Criminal Contempt in Your Florida Criminal Case
27 September 2017
- Nebbia Holds: Part 1 of 3
19 September 2017
- Mental Competency, Plea Bargains, and Your Florida Criminal Case
30 August 2017
- Domestic Violence E-Book, Part V
16 August 2017
- Domestic Violence E-Book, Part IV
3 August 2017
- Absence of Price Tags or Other Credible Evidence Helps Florida Defendant Win Petit Theft Conviction Appeal
17 July 2017
- What to Do When You’re Questioned by Law Enforcement Officers in Florida
19 June 2017