Blake & Dorsten, P.A.
Blake & Dorsten, P.A. is a criminal defense and personal injury law firm protecting the rights of people in the Tampa Bay area. The firm's attorneys Nicholas J. Dorsten and Rex R. Blake handle cases in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Manatee Counties. The law firm represents people accused of state and federal crimes, from charges of low-level misdemeanor to violent felonies.
Attorney Dorsten is a former Florida Assistant State Attorney who rose to become a lead trial attorney prosecuting felony domestic violence, child abuse, and sex crime cases. Attorney Blake also began his career in the State's Attorney's office conducting jury trials ranging from misdemeanors and DUIs, to violent felonies such as murder. The attorneys have conducted numerous jury trials to verdict and successfully resolved hundreds of criminal and personal injury cases before trial.
Attorneys Dorsten and Blake are members of the Florida Bar, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Pinellas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Clearwater and St. Petersburg Bar Associations, and St. Petersburg Young Professionals. The law firm remains active in the community. Blake & Dorsten, P.A. has been a proud sponsor of Celma Mastry's annual "Race for the Cure" to support ovarian cancer research. The firm also sponsors the St. Petersburg Green Devils Girls' Varsity Volleyball team.
- New Florida Supreme Court Ruling Spurs Success in Man’s Request for Acquittal in Hit-and-Run Case
29 December 2016
- Civil Rights Restoration: Part 3 of 5
2 December 2016
- When Even a Small Flaw in the State’s Case Can Overturn a Conviction in Florida
23 November 2016
- Civil Rights Restoration: Part 2 of 5
15 November 2016
- Accused Persons’ Rights to be Free from Double Jeopardy in Florida Criminal Cases
24 October 2016
- Civil Rights Restoration: Part One of Five
18 October 2016
- Why Should Someone Hire An Attorney In Driving While License Suspension Cases?
6 October 2016
- DWLSR Information
21 September 2016
- Defending A Driving On A Suspended License Charge In Florida
6 September 2016