Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- Citing Indemnity Provision, Court Attributes Liability on Leasee in Bastrop, Louisiana Slip and Fall Case
12 February 2018
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Benefits Not Extended to Resident Employed in Arkansas
9 February 2018
- Monroe City Trial Court’s Award for Damages in Car Accident Case Affirmed
5 February 2018
- Wells Fargo Bank Fraudulently Sells Bossier City Home
1 February 2018
- Court Affirms Decision for Employer to Pay Injured Employee’s Surgery under Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
29 January 2018
- Can a Trial Court Disregard the Jury’s Determination of Fault in a Foot Injury Case?
26 January 2018
- Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal Discusses Supplemental Earnings Benefits Following Termination of Employment
23 January 2018
- Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal Finds Insurer Not Guilty of Bad Faith
20 January 2018
- Workers’ Compensation is a Statutory Employee’s Exclusive Remedy for Injuries
17 January 2018