Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff Not Liable in Breach of Duty
21 April 2018
- Life Insurance Dispute to Continue to Trial: Motion for Summary Judgment Inappropriate
17 April 2018
- Company Unsuccessful in Abuse of Process Claim After Lengthy Legal Battle
13 April 2018
- Do You Have a Fair Bargaining Positioning When Contracting with Your Employer?
8 April 2018
- Nose Biter Found Liable in Road Rage Personal Injury Case
5 April 2018
- Citing Indemnity Provision, Court Attributes Liability on Leasee in Bastrop, Louisiana Slip and Fall Case
12 February 2018
- Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Benefits Not Extended to Resident Employed in Arkansas
9 February 2018
- Monroe City Trial Court’s Award for Damages in Car Accident Case Affirmed
5 February 2018
- Wells Fargo Bank Fraudulently Sells Bossier City Home
1 February 2018