Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- Lafayette Police Shooting Shows the Limits of Officer’s Qualified Immunity
24 April 2019
- Baton Rouge Man Accuses District Court of Abusing Its Discretion and Denying Him Due Process
23 April 2019
- After Bar Fight in Lake Charles, Louisiana, Court Reviews Award of Damages
22 April 2019
- Court Overturns Finding of Comparative Fault and Awards Damages
21 April 2019
- Court Affirms Award of Damages from Negligent Massage
20 April 2019
- Court Reverses Award of Damages for Failure to Comply with Flood Insurance Requirements
19 April 2019
- Court Affirms Denial of Claim for Failure to Comply with Flood Insurance Requirements
18 April 2019
- Court Upholds Award of Damages for Retaliation Against Pilot for Complying with Federal Law
17 April 2019
- The Canal Won’t Save You: Louisiana Waterway not Acceptable Passageway for Enclosed Estates, Part 2
16 April 2019