Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- Parish of Lafayette Found Not Liable for Inmate’s Injury
19 September 2017
- Lafayette Medical Malpractice Claim Dismissed for Untimely Filing
18 September 2017
- Look Out Below! Ouachita Parish Employee Receives Benefits in Head Injury Case
17 September 2017
- Kaplan, Louisiana Man Earns His Day in Court Despite Res Judicata Challenge
16 September 2017
- Judicial Interpretation of Automobile Accident Testimony Given High Deference on Appeal in Case Out of Westwego
15 September 2017
- Biological Father Denied Claim in Son’s Louisiana Wrongful Death LawSuit
14 September 2017
- Plaintiff Fails to Provide Expert Witness to Sustain Medical Malpractice Suit
13 September 2017
- Court Rules Pre-Existing Conditions Not A Bar To Recovery for Person injured in Erath
12 September 2017
- Jefferson Parish Homeowners Unable to Sue Because of Missed Procedural Deadlines
11 September 2017