Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- Louisiana Tech Company Loses on Attorneys’ Fees after Remand Run-Around
22 July 2017
- Slip and Fall Lawsuits Require Proof in Louisiana, Not Mere Speculation
21 July 2017
- Louisiana Court of Appeals Discusses Continuances and Dismissals in Louisiana
20 July 2017
- Caddo Parish, Louisiana Woman Injured At Work Can Only Recover Once for Her Injuries
19 July 2017
- St. Bernard Parish Government Demolishes Man’s Rental Property Without Notice
18 July 2017
- Mandeville, Louisiana Man Not Allowed to File Lawsuit Against Lowe’s.
17 July 2017
- Non-Party to a Lawsuit Forced to Pay In Garnishment Case Out of East Baton Rouge Parish
16 July 2017
- Orleans Parish Bicyclist Personal Injury Case Gets a Chance to Go to Trial
15 July 2017
- Strict Construction of Statute Flattens Timber Theft Case Out of DeSoto Parish
14 July 2017