Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- Kenner Condo Owner Survives Summary Judgment in Tax Sale Dispute
19 June 2019
- Appeal of Award for Attorney’s Fees Unexpectedly Results in Higher Award Amount in Louisiana Court
18 June 2019
- Louisiana’s First Circuit Court of Appeal Raises Its Own Peremptory Objection Due to No Cause of Action
17 June 2019
- New Orleans Trip-and-Fall Case Highlights the Perils of Summary Judgment
16 June 2019
- Baton Rouge Patient Awarded Damages After Extremely Rough Swedish Massage, Part 1: Determination of Negligence
15 June 2019
- Class Settlement Agreements And Amendments Affect All Parties
14 June 2019
- Bench and Lawsuit Collapse for Gretna, Louisiana Woman Against Local Flooring Store
13 June 2019
- Slidell, Louisiana Slip and Fall Case Fails to Stand Up Under Summary Judgment
12 June 2019
- Federal Court Compels New Orleans Glass Company to Arbitrate in Construction Dispute
11 June 2019