Berniard Law Firm
The Berniard Law Firm in New Orleans, Louisiana helps personal injury victims and their families who were harmed by the negligence of others. The law firm also represents people and businesses in policy coverage disputes with insurance companies. All clients hire The Berniard Law Firm on a contingency basis. No fees or expenses are paid to the firm until a client obtains financial compensation first. Attorneys are reachable 24 hours a day; making client needs a top priority.
In just the last five years, Berniard Law Firm has obtained judgments for clients of more than $45 million. One of many important legal successes is helping represent over 70,000 members in a class action lawsuit against an insurance company over payment delays to policyholders after Hurricane Katrina.
Attorney Berniard is a native Louisianan. He is intimately familiar with the struggles that Gulf Coast residents have faced over the years. After graduating from the Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, he worked with several personal injury and real estate law firms before opening the Berniard Law Firm.
- St. Bernard Parish Home Sale Gone Wrong
24 April 2017
- Louisiana Trial Court Trips Up On Procedural Aspects of Improper Medicine Dosage Lawsuit
23 April 2017
- How To Determine Whether Third-Party Beneficiary Exists in Louisiana Workers Compensation Claims
22 April 2017
- Louisiana Court of Appeal Discusses Driving Rules in Left Passing Motorist Case
21 April 2017
- Louisiana Medical Malpractice Case Dismissed in Summary Judgment Because of Lack of Evidence
20 April 2017
- Louisiana Court of Appeal Holds Auto Insurance Provision in Violation of Public Policy
19 April 2017
- Louisiana Injury Case Shows Importance of Following Proper Workers’ Compensation Procedures
18 April 2017
- Employers: When The Wrongful Denial Of Surgery Can Become Costly
17 April 2017
- Man Who Fell Off Lawn Tractor Loses Lawsuit Against Home Depot Due to Lack of Evidence
16 April 2017