Berenson Injury Law
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Our Newest 5-Star Reviews
23 April 2019
- Texas Road Rage: Wild West on Wheels?
19 April 2019
- Why An Uninsured/Underinsured Policy Is Essential
16 April 2019
- Berenson Injury Law Supports Distracted Driving Awareness Month
12 April 2019
- Neck and Back Injury: What is Average Paid For a Car Wreck?
9 April 2019
- Weather-Related Auto Accidents: More Storms Here Tomorrow
5 April 2019
- Texas Red Light Cameras: Should They Stay or Should They Go?
2 April 2019
- Fort Worth Fatal Crash Toll Is Less Thanks to These Heroes
29 March 2019
- Drowsy Driving Is Serious Problem on Texas Roads
28 March 2019
- Latest Fatal 18 Wheeler Crash in North Texas
22 April 2019
- Texas Truck Injuries and Deaths Spiral
17 April 2019
- How America’s Trucker Shortage Is Making Our Highways More Dangerous
10 April 2019
- Fatal Commercial Truck Crash In Texas: What To Do
20 March 2019
- Key Federal Regulations For 18 Wheelers
24 January 2019
- How Much Money Can You Get From Commercial Truck Insurance After Crash?
27 December 2018
- Do Trucking Safety Rules Apply To Small Business Trucks and Vans?
30 November 2018
- Recent Texas Truck Crashes Avoidable
31 October 2018
- Why Is US Government Failing to Act as Fatal Truck Crashes Surge?
21 September 2018