Berenson Injury Law
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Wrong-Way Crash in North Fort Worth Causes Fatality
14 June 2019
- Common Causes of Car Accidents in Dallas-Fort Worth
11 June 2019
- Fort Worth Car Accident Lawyer Gets 10 Great Reviews in Last 10 Days
8 June 2019
- Why So Many Road Fatalities in Fort Worth and Dallas?
6 June 2019
- Reasons to Wear Seat Belts in Texas
3 June 2019
- Two More Ways Car Wreck Lawyer Can Help You
23 May 2019
- How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Charge?
21 May 2019
- Uber and Lyft Accidents in North Texas On the Rise
17 May 2019
- Why Are DFW Interstates So Dangerous?
13 May 2019
- Late-Night Truck Crashes in North Texas
12 June 2019
- Tractor Trailer Crashes Have To Be Stopped
7 May 2019
- Latest Fatal 18 Wheeler Crash in North Texas
22 April 2019
- Texas Truck Injuries and Deaths Spiral
17 April 2019
- How America’s Trucker Shortage Is Making Our Highways More Dangerous
10 April 2019
- Fatal Commercial Truck Crash In Texas: What To Do
20 March 2019
- Key Federal Regulations For 18 Wheelers
24 January 2019
- How Much Money Can You Get From Commercial Truck Insurance After Crash?
27 December 2018
- Do Trucking Safety Rules Apply To Small Business Trucks and Vans?
30 November 2018