Berenson Injury Law
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Tarrant County DWI Accident Rate To Drop
22 October 2020
- How To Hire Best Fort Worth Car Accident Lawyer?
18 October 2020
- How Much is Fort Worth Car Accident Case Worth?
9 October 2020
- Sponsoring FWISD School For 16th Year
5 October 2020
- Wrongful Death Damages in Texas
2 October 2020
- Berenson Injury Law Supports North Texas Giving Day
17 September 2020
- Brain Injuries from Car Wrecks and Football Games Are Alike
15 September 2020
- $1.5 Million Recovered in August
7 September 2020
- Fort Worth DWI Wreck Takes Lives of Dallas Family
1 September 2020
- Fort Worth Truck Accident Recovery
25 September 2020
- Truck Driver Fatigue: A Deadly Danger
13 December 2019
- How Good Truck Accident Investigation Can Win Case
28 October 2019
- Fatigued Truck Driver Is Serious Threat On Texas Roads
27 August 2019
- Late-Night Truck Crashes in North Texas Increasing
12 June 2019
- Tractor Trailer Crashes Have To Be Stopped
7 May 2019
- Latest Fatal 18 Wheeler Crash in North Texas
22 April 2019
- Texas Truck Injuries and Deaths Spiral
17 April 2019
- How America’s Trucker Shortage Is Making Our Highways More Dangerous
10 April 2019