Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
The South Florida law firm of Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury matters caused by the negligence of others. From their Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices, the attorneys offer prospective clients free, courteous, and confidential consultations. The law firm's staff speak English, Spanish, and Creole. Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. will travel across the entire State of Florida to advise injured people about their legal rights to recover damages for their injuries. Every case is handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that the clients only pay attorney fees if the firm recover financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Attorneys at the Florida law firm have dozens of years of experience litigating more than 25,000 personal injury cases, collectively recovering millions of dollars for the firm's clients. They represent employees injured on the job in workers compensation proceedings, as well as transportation accident victims hurt in airplane, car, truck, and motorcycle crashes.
Managing partner Jo Ann Hoffman is certified in workers' compensation by the Florida Bar. Ms. Hoffman graduated law school with honors from Indiana University where she also earned her MBA. Attorney Vance Moore earned his law degree from the University of Miami. He represented insurance companies for more than a decade before deciding to only represent injured victims and their families.
- Injured on a Construction Site? Can you sue a third party?
14 February 2020
- Cancer from War Zone Work? You Decide
21 July 2019
- Master Your Disaster….. War Wounds
21 April 2019
- DBA Claims for Toxic “Burn Pit” Inhalation
20 March 2019
- Considere Una Suma De Dinero Para Su Caso De DBA
18 March 2019
- How much is paid for Death Benefits under the Defense Base Act?
7 March 2019
- ONE YEAR TO FILE A DEATH CLAIM FOR A LOVED ONE! DON’T DELAY
28 February 2019
- Settlement Considerations for Foreign Defense Base Act Workers
20 February 2019
- Home Modification Victory for Our DBA Client
16 January 2019