Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
The South Florida law firm of Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury matters caused by the negligence of others. From their Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices, the attorneys offer prospective clients free, courteous, and confidential consultations. The law firm's staff speak English, Spanish, and Creole. Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. will travel across the entire State of Florida to advise injured people about their legal rights to recover damages for their injuries. Every case is handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that the clients only pay attorney fees if the firm recover financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Attorneys at the Florida law firm have dozens of years of experience litigating more than 25,000 personal injury cases, collectively recovering millions of dollars for the firm's clients. They represent employees injured on the job in workers compensation proceedings, as well as transportation accident victims hurt in airplane, car, truck, and motorcycle crashes.
Managing partner Jo Ann Hoffman is certified in workers' compensation by the Florida Bar. Ms. Hoffman graduated law school with honors from Indiana University where she also earned her MBA. Attorney Vance Moore earned his law degree from the University of Miami. He represented insurance companies for more than a decade before deciding to only represent injured victims and their families.
- Statute of Limitations on Longshore and Defense Base Act Claims (DBA)
26 October 2016
- If my employer has less than four (4) employees, am I entitled to benefits if I get hurt on the job?
20 October 2016
- DBA Death Case Claims and Benefits
14 October 2016
- HEARING LOSS UNDER THE LONGSHORE AND DEFENSE BASE ACT
13 October 2016
- DBA Death Claims and Benefits Explained
12 October 2016
- Physical Therapy – A Necessary Evil
12 October 2016
- I am in extreme pain — do I go to the emergency room?
4 October 2016
- How to Apply for 52 Weeks of Temporary Partial Disability
19 September 2016
- Cars Crashing Into Buildings
22 August 2016