Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
The South Florida law firm of Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury matters caused by the negligence of others. From their Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices, the attorneys offer prospective clients free, courteous, and confidential consultations. The law firm's staff speak English, Spanish, and Creole. Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. will travel across the entire State of Florida to advise injured people about their legal rights to recover damages for their injuries. Every case is handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that the clients only pay attorney fees if the firm recover financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Attorneys at the Florida law firm have dozens of years of experience litigating more than 25,000 personal injury cases, collectively recovering millions of dollars for the firm's clients. They represent employees injured on the job in workers compensation proceedings, as well as transportation accident victims hurt in airplane, car, truck, and motorcycle crashes.
Managing partner Jo Ann Hoffman is certified in workers' compensation by the Florida Bar. Ms. Hoffman graduated law school with honors from Indiana University where she also earned her MBA. Attorney Vance Moore earned his law degree from the University of Miami. He represented insurance companies for more than a decade before deciding to only represent injured victims and their families.
- Another Success Story
17 July 2018
- ENTIDADES DE TERCERAS PARTES CONTRA TRIPLE CANOPY Y SOC
19 June 2018
- 3rd Party Lawsuits against Triple Canopy and SOC
15 June 2018
- Our San Juan Law Office is Open for Business in Puerto Rico
15 May 2018
- Para hacer un reclamo hacia DBA es necesario completar el formulario de ganacias
30 March 2018
- Making a DBA Claim and Completing the Earning Form
28 March 2018
- Winning a death case for children in Guatemala
22 March 2018
- The Simple Solution to Control AR Rifles
26 February 2018
- Longshore Benefits for Injuries or Death on Tow Boats
30 January 2018