Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
The South Florida law firm of Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury matters caused by the negligence of others. From their Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices, the attorneys offer prospective clients free, courteous, and confidential consultations. The law firm's staff speak English, Spanish, and Creole. Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. will travel across the entire State of Florida to advise injured people about their legal rights to recover damages for their injuries. Every case is handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that the clients only pay attorney fees if the firm recover financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Attorneys at the Florida law firm have dozens of years of experience litigating more than 25,000 personal injury cases, collectively recovering millions of dollars for the firm's clients. They represent employees injured on the job in workers compensation proceedings, as well as transportation accident victims hurt in airplane, car, truck, and motorcycle crashes.
Managing partner Jo Ann Hoffman is certified in workers' compensation by the Florida Bar. Ms. Hoffman graduated law school with honors from Indiana University where she also earned her MBA.
- HEART ATTACKS AND CARDIOVASCULAR CLAIMS UNDER THE DEFENSE BASE ACT
30 September 2020
- FLORIDA FRONTLINE WORKERS ARE COVERED FOR COVID
29 September 2020
- What you Need to Know for your Psychological/Psychiatric IME
29 July 2020
- Psychological Injuries under the Defense Base Act
2 July 2020
- Working as a Defense Contractor Overseas During the COVID-19 Pandemic
30 April 2020
- 8 TIPS TO HELP YOUR DEFENSE BASE ACT CLAIM TO BE ACCEPTED
5 April 2020
- Información para Nuestros Clientes Sobre COVID-19
25 March 2020
- Information for Our Clients as to COVID-19
25 March 2020
- Why You Must Buy Uninsured Motorist Coverage!
1 March 2020