Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A.
The South Florida law firm of Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. represents individuals and their loved ones in personal injury matters caused by the negligence of others. From their Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices, the attorneys offer prospective clients free, courteous, and confidential consultations. The law firm's staff speak English, Spanish, and Creole. Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates, P.A. will travel across the entire State of Florida to advise injured people about their legal rights to recover damages for their injuries. Every case is handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that the clients only pay attorney fees if the firm recover financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
Attorneys at the Florida law firm have dozens of years of experience litigating more than 25,000 personal injury cases, collectively recovering millions of dollars for the firm's clients. They represent employees injured on the job in workers compensation proceedings, as well as transportation accident victims hurt in airplane, car, truck, and motorcycle crashes.
Managing partner Jo Ann Hoffman is certified in workers' compensation by the Florida Bar. Ms. Hoffman graduated law school with honors from Indiana University where she also earned her MBA.
- Third party lien calculations differ in paying Federal vs State Workers’ Compensation Liens
14 January 2021
- Sue the Last Responsible Employer
16 December 2020
- Statute of Limitations Under the Defense Base Act
8 December 2020
- Covid During An Injury Claim? Get Help Now
29 November 2020
- How to File a DBA Claim
19 November 2020
- HEART ATTACKS AND CARDIOVASCULAR CLAIMS UNDER THE DEFENSE BASE ACT
30 September 2020
- FLORIDA FRONTLINE WORKERS ARE COVERED FOR COVID
29 September 2020
- What you Need to Know for your Psychological/Psychiatric IME
29 July 2020
- Psychological Injuries under the Defense Base Act
2 July 2020