Asbestos Legal Center
Over the last 20 years, the Asbestos Legal Center has obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for mesothelioma patients and their families. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, the law firm was founded by California attorney Michael J. Mandelbrot. The law firm is dedicated to protecting every client's legal rights after being diagnosed with asbestosis, mesothelioma, or lung cancer. The Asbestos Legal Center focuses its work in filing legal claims on behalf of clients to obtain appropriate compensation from more than $30 billion set aside in asbestos trusts for victims of these incurable diseases. Over the last five years, the firm has obtained more than $40 million for clients and their families from these trusts. The Asbestos Legal Center has filed legal claims against hundreds of companies for clients, including General Electric, GM, Ford Motor Company, Westinghouse, Halliburton, Dresser Industries, Johns-Manville, Owens-Corning, and Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical.
Attorney Mandelbrot has more than 20 years of legal experience representing people diagnosed with mesothelioma, their family members, and loved ones. He began working only for law firms that helped people diagnosed with asbestos-related diseases immediately after graduating from law school. Mr. Mandelbrot earned his law degree from the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. He is admitted to practice law in California and Oregon, and works with an extensive network of experienced mesothelioma lawyers throughout the United States.
- Corrupt Judge Sheri Bluebond Signs Order to Further Corruption, Fraud, and Misappropriation of Trust Funds – APPEAL PENDING
8 February 2018
- THE ASBESTOS TRUST MAFIA – UPDATED 2018 – MORE CORRUPTION AND FRAUD BY TRUST FIDUCIARIES
7 February 2018
- CORRUPT JUDGE ALERT – JUDGE SHERI BLUEBOND – LIAR, FRAUD, ASBESTOS TRUST FUND KILLER
2 February 2018
- A Profile in Asbestos Trust Fraud – Gary Fergus – Misappropriating Trust Funds for Decades
12 January 2018
- 2017 Asbestos Trust Year in Review – Fiduciary Fraud and Concealment of Asbestos Sites at Nearly Every Trust
2 January 2018
- What Was Judge Sheri Bluebond’s Connection to Judge Alex Kozinski?
18 December 2017
- Thorpe Trust Lawyers Misappropriate Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars in Trust Beneficiary Funds for a 15 Minute Court Hearing
13 December 2017
- How Steven Kazan and Alan Brayton Misappropriated Billions from Asbestos Trust Funds in 4 Simple Steps – The “Methods” of Corruption of 2 Despicable Lawyers
1 December 2017
- KACC Asbestos Settlement Trust Fraud – More Concealment of Liability Sites and KACC products that contained Asbestos
8 November 2017