Asbestos Legal Center
Over the last 20 years, the Asbestos Legal Center has obtained hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for mesothelioma patients and their families. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, the law firm was founded by California attorney Michael J. Mandelbrot. The law firm is dedicated to protecting every client's legal rights after being diagnosed with asbestosis, mesothelioma, or lung cancer. The Asbestos Legal Center focuses its work in filing legal claims on behalf of clients to obtain appropriate compensation from more than $30 billion set aside in asbestos trusts for victims of these incurable diseases. Over the last five years, the firm has obtained more than $40 million for clients and their families from these trusts. The Asbestos Legal Center has filed legal claims against hundreds of companies for clients, including General Electric, GM, Ford Motor Company, Westinghouse, Halliburton, Dresser Industries, Johns-Manville, Owens-Corning, and Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical.
Attorney Mandelbrot has more than 20 years of legal experience representing people diagnosed with mesothelioma, their family members, and loved ones. He began working only for law firms that helped people diagnosed with asbestos-related diseases immediately after graduating from law school. Mr. Mandelbrot earned his law degree from the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. He is admitted to practice law in California and Oregon, and works with an extensive network of experienced mesothelioma lawyers throughout the United States.
- THE “ASBESTOS TRUST MAFIA” — THE MOST CORRUPT LAWYERS IN THE COUNTRY
19 May 2017
- Asbestos in Schools – California Schools built with Asbestos
11 April 2017
- Mandelbrot Publishes Comprehensive List of Schools, Colleges and Universities built with Asbestos
10 April 2017
- Pittsburgh Corning Asbestos Trust Fraud – Concealment of Unibestos exposure sites
10 April 2017
- Pittsburgh Corning Asbestos Trust Corruption – Ankura Consulting – “Sham” Site Lists – Plaintiff Lawyer Rackateering (Kazan and Brayton)
30 March 2017
- State Attorney Generals Investigate Asbestos Trusts – Finally!!
21 March 2017
- Plant Asbestos Settlement Trust – Fraud – Trust Fiduciaries “Concealing” Plant Insulation Sites AND Ships (hundreds)
11 February 2017
- Amended Complaint Filed Against Lawyer Stephen Healy – Fraud, Breach of Contract, Legal Malpractice …
5 January 2017
- ASBESTOS TRUST FIDUCIARY/TRUSTEE (ALAN BRAYTON) ADMITS ‘CONCEALING TRUST JOBSITES’ IN SOLICITATION E-MAIL TO HUNDREDS OF LAWYERS
22 February 2016