Allred & Allred, P.C.
The Montgomery, Alabama injury attorneys at Allred & Allred, P.C. represent victims suffering from the negligent conduct of others. With more than 40 years of litigation experience, Attorneys David E. Allred and David Craig Allred handle car and tractor-trailer truck accidents, wrongful death, drunk driving accidents, and product liability cases. They have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements for seriously injured clients and their families. To maximize your compensation, the legal team at Allred & Allred, P.C. seeks damages from every potential source. The law firm'??s attorneys know federal and Alabama state law, and they are skilled negotiators who carefully prepare each case to seek the full extent of damages possible for their clients. Every Allred & Allred, P.C. client works directly with an attorney who personally handles every aspect of their case at all times.
Attorney David E. Allred received his law degree more than 37 years ago from the University of Alabama's Jonas Law Institute. He has been a trial lawyer in over 140 jury cases, and handled more than 40 cases on appeal. His peer acknowledgements and professional affiliations include an AV peer rating from Martindale-Hubbell, certification as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and being named as an Advocate with the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is a member of the Alabama Defense Lawyer's Association, the Defense Research Institute, and Federation of Insurance and Corporate Counsel. Craig was awarded his law degree from the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University in Montgomery. Before entering private practice, he clerked for Judge William A. Shashy in Alabama's Fifth Judicial Circuit, and worked as a law clerk for the Montgomery, Alabama City Attorney's office.
P.O. Box 241594
Montgomery, AL 36117
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- Report: Airbag Maker Faked Safety Tests After Recall
15 March 2016
- Distraction Causes Crashes, Technology May Help
10 March 2016
- Alabama Product Liability Costs Drugmaker $40M
25 February 2016
- Gores v. Miller – Car Accident Settlement Release
20 February 2016
- Jenkins v. C.R.E.S. Mgmt LLC – Apartment Owner Liability for Criminal Attack
15 February 2016
- Fraternity Settles Lawsuit Over Fatal Tailgate Accident
10 February 2016
- Burgueno v. Univ. of Calif. – Liability for Fatal Bike Accident
31 January 2016
- Cisson v. C.R. Bard – $2 Million Product Liability Verdict Upheld
24 January 2016
- Fasanello v. Ledyard – Child Injury and Statute of Limitations
15 January 2016