Abdo Law Firm
Cy and Matthew Abdo are experienced criminal defense attorneys focused on giving each client aggressive legal representation in all criminal matters. The firm's lawyers are lifelong Michigan residents who fight for adult and juvenile clients accused of DUI, state and federal crimes, traffic violations, and in driver's license restoration cases. The Abdo Law Firm evaluates every case on a practical and realistic basis and represents its clients to protect their legal rights. The firm's legal team offers free phone and office consultations.
With over 25 years of experience, the Abdo Law Firm continues to successfully practice law in all Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair and Wayne County district and circuit courts. The firm's defense attorneys are accomplished legal professionals and local community members. Their peer acknowledgements and professional affiliations include; AV peer rating, Top Criminal Lawyer by Detroit BBB, Prosecuting Attorney Coordinating Council, and the Bench and Bar Justice System Advisory Committee, to mention a few. The firm's practice has been built on a solid reputation and with loyal clients who refer family members and friends. The defense law firm has obtained favorable results in thousands of criminal and DUI cases in Michigan, which has effectively brought reduced sentences, dismissals, and not guilty verdicts. These results have been achieved through successful legal procedures applied throughout pretrial conferences, preliminary examination, motion hearings and trials.
- What to Expect if Charged with Retail Fraud in Washington Township (42-1 District Court)
26 September 2016
- Macomb County Drunk Driving Update
22 September 2016
- Michigan Driver Responsibility Fees; It Pays to Fight Every Traffic Ticket!
14 July 2015
- EMBEZZLEMENT OFFENSES IN MICHIGAN
3 July 2015
- Forfeitures of Property and Cash when Charged or Suspected of a Crime
24 March 2015
- Public Policy Reasons Make it Difficult to Get Domestic Violence Cases Dismissed
20 February 2015
- When a Misdemeanor Assault or Domestic Violence Case Escalates to a Felony Charge
20 February 2015
- A Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Perspective of Michigan Victim’s Rights Laws: Has the pendulum swung too far?
9 January 2015
- Computer Crimes: Peer to Peer (P2P) – File Sharing Risks on the Internet
8 January 2015