Abdo Law Firm
Cy and Matthew Abdo are experienced criminal defense attorneys focused on giving each client aggressive legal representation in all criminal matters. The firm's lawyers are lifelong Michigan residents who fight for adult and juvenile clients accused of DUI, state and federal crimes, traffic violations, and in driver's license restoration cases. The Abdo Law Firm evaluates every case on a practical and realistic basis and represents its clients to protect their legal rights. The firm's legal team offers free phone and office consultations.
With over 25 years of experience, the Abdo Law Firm continues to successfully practice law in all Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair and Wayne County district and circuit courts. The firm's defense attorneys are accomplished legal professionals and local community members. Their peer acknowledgements and professional affiliations include; AV peer rating, Top Criminal Lawyer by Detroit BBB, Prosecuting Attorney Coordinating Council, and the Bench and Bar Justice System Advisory Committee, to mention a few. The firm's practice has been built on a solid reputation and with loyal clients who refer family members and friends. The defense law firm has obtained favorable results in thousands of criminal and DUI cases in Michigan, which has effectively brought reduced sentences, dismissals, and not guilty verdicts. These results have been achieved through successful legal procedures applied throughout pretrial conferences, preliminary examination, motion hearings and trials.
- Reckless Driving in Michigan is Worse than a DUI in Many Respects and Worth Fighting for a Reduction to a Non-Criminal Offense to Save CPL to Name Just One Benefit
23 November 2016
- Hit and Run (Leaving the Scene/Fail to Report) Accidents are Charged as a Traffic Crime ), Leaving the Scene to Avoid a DUI or DWLS
11 November 2016
- Uttering and Publishing, Forgery Cases, Check Fraud Scams
10 November 2016
- Macomb County Felony Drunk Driving Update: Third lifetime DUI in Michigan will be charged as a felony
3 November 2016
- Rear End Accidents: Traffic Ticket for Failing to Stop Within Assured Clear Distance (FTACD) and Distracted Driving
26 October 2016
- 2016-2017 Macomb County Possession of Marijuana, Drugs, Paraphernalia Update: Analysis of being charged with possession of marijuana, paraphernalia or other drugs, search following a traffic stop, search based upon smell of marijuana, consent searches, maintaining a drug house, cooperating/snitching, CPL rights and more!
13 October 2016
- What to Expect if Charged with Retail Fraud in Washington Township (42-1 District Court/Romeo Division)
26 September 2016
- 2016-2017: Macomb County Drunk Driving Update (Travel to Canada, CPL Rights, DUI-Marijuana, Why a DUI Cannot be Expunged)
22 September 2016
- Michigan Driver Responsibility Fees; It Pays to Fight Every Traffic Ticket!
14 July 2015