Abdo Law Firm
Cy and Matthew Abdo are experienced criminal defense attorneys focused on giving each client aggressive legal representation in all criminal matters. The firm's lawyers are lifelong Michigan residents who fight for adult and juvenile clients accused of DUI, state and federal crimes, traffic violations, and in driver's license restoration cases. The Abdo Law Firm evaluates every case on a practical and realistic basis and represents its clients to protect their legal rights. The firm's legal team offers free phone and office consultations.
With over 25 years of experience, the Abdo Law Firm continues to successfully practice law in all Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair and Wayne County district and circuit courts. The firm's defense attorneys are accomplished legal professionals and local community members. Their peer acknowledgements and professional affiliations include; AV peer rating, Top Criminal Lawyer by Detroit BBB, Prosecuting Attorney Coordinating Council, and the Bench and Bar Justice System Advisory Committee, to mention a few. The firm's practice has been built on a solid reputation and with loyal clients who refer family members and friends. The defense law firm has obtained favorable results in thousands of criminal and DUI cases in Michigan, which has effectively brought reduced sentences, dismissals, and not guilty verdicts. These results have been achieved through successful legal procedures applied throughout pretrial conferences, preliminary examination, motion hearings and trials.
- Defending Assault and Domestic Violence Crimes in Macomb County
20 February 2018
- Resolution of Retail Fraud 3rd Degree in the 41B District Court in Clinton Township
14 February 2018
- Resolution of Macomb County Juvenile Delinquency Cases, Management of Juvenile Sex Crimes
13 February 2018
- 36th District Court: Resolution of Criminal Cases, Drunk Driving or Traffic Matters in Court with Jurisdiction for the Entire City of Detroit
13 February 2018
- 38th District Court (Eastpointe) & 39th District Court (Roseville): Back to Back Jurisdiction for Drunk Driving, Traffic Tickets and Criminal Matters
12 February 2018
- 42-1 District Court: The Romeo Court has Jurisdiction for Drunk Driving, Traffic Tickets and Criminal Matters in Northerly Macomb County
11 February 2018
- Fleeing and Eluding – Assaulting, Resisting or Obstructing Police
12 January 2018
- 2017 License Restorations: Abdo Law Continually Maintaining a 90% Winning Record Before the DLAD!
31 December 2017
- Royal Oak, 44th District Court: Disorderly Conduct, Drunken Disorderly, Public Intoxication
23 November 2017