George William Wolff
Wolff Law Office
About George William WolffOur Practice
We handle a wide range of issues involving business, government contracts and public contracts, real estate, condominiums, commercial and residential property, construction, and construction defects, including:
* Construction defects actions. We work with owners, contractors, subcontractors, expert witnesses, and insurers in cases involving allegations of construction defects, including water leakage or damage, plumbing or roofing defects, structural problems or claims concerning other damage to buildings or other defects.
* Public works contracts and Government contracts, claims and disputes. We represent clients in legal actions related to local, state and federal government public construction contracts.
We handle bid protests, payment or performance disputes, stop notice and bond claims, Miller Act Claims delay or extra work claims, collections and disagreements involving unforeseen site issues and other delays, subcontracts, listing law requirements, and all other public works disputes.
* Construction contracts, claims, disputes and litigation. We represent contractors, subcontractors, and property owners in disputes involving construction contracts and subcontracts, payment and extra work disputes improper or inadequate construction plans, interference in the project, scheduling issues or unknown Site conditions that result in additional expenses and costs, and all other manner of related claims or disputes.
* Real estate contracts, property disputes, and litigation. We represent buyers, sellers and owners of residential or commercial property and condominiums in litigation involving purchase/sale contracts, construction issues, failure to disclose matters, real estate fraud, CC&Rs, water rights, encroachment, boundary line and survey disputes, easements and title disputes and similar matters.
Business Counseling, Contracts and Litigation. We represent business, corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, Limited Liability Companies, licensed professionals and individuals on business formation, operations, contracts, and dispute resolution of all types, including shareholder, partnership issues and disputes, minority shareholder rights, contract drafting and enforcement, collections, Copyright Infringement, Trade Secrets, and professional licensing and disciplinary proceedings,
We offer over 25 years of experience to clients throughout the Bay Area in California, handling a wide range of construction and real estate claims and cases, including construction defect cases and disputes involving private and public works contracts.
George W: Wolff has bachelor's and master's degrees in Civil Engineering and Construction Management worked in the construction industry before attending law school and brings a thorough understanding of the technical and legal issues related to construction real estate disputes to our clients, helping you avoid or resolve disputes quickly and efficiently. Attorney Wolff has also served as an arbitrator in construction and real estate related matters.
We practice in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Sacramento, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano and Sonoma counties in the San Francisco Bay Area, and throughout Northern California in all State and Federal Trial and Appellate Courts and before State and Federal government administrative agencies.
To arrange a free initial consultation, contact us, or email email@example.com, or call us at 415-788-1881. We are available to meet with clients from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and evenings and weekends by appointment. If appropriate, we will make construction or property site visits.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Bid Protest Law
- Condominium Law
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Construction Law
- Copyright Infringement
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Government Contracts Law
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Contingent Fees
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
|U.S, District Court, N.District of Illinois, Trial Bar.|
|U.S. Supreme Court|
|"av", preeminent rating (Martindale Hubbell)|
|Assistant Attorney General and Chief, Environmental Litigation Division, Attorney General of Illinois|
|University of California - Hastings College of the Law||J.D.|
|Northwestern University||School of Law|
|University of California - Berkeley||MBA||Real Estate and Finance|
|Stanford University||M.S.||Civil Engineering and Construction Management|
|Purdue University - Purdue University||B.S.||Civil Engineering|
|Honors: Chi Epsilon|
|Forum Committee on the Contruction Industry||American Bar Association||1987-Current|
|Member||American Society of Civil Engineers||1964-Current|
|Public Contract Law Section||American Bar Association|
|Member, California State Bar|
Articles & Publications
Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education
The Need for a Reform of Water Use Law
Chicago-Kent Law Review